Maren & Josh
Skull Valley, Arizona
Q & A with the Bride:
1. What was the one thing about your venue that made you know it was the one?
It’s a ranch owned by a couple and when we went to look at it, the man took us around the property then offered us wine while we talked about life and not necessarily wedding details. It was so calm, quiet, and peaceful. We ended up talking into the evening. They made us feel like the whole venue would be about us and our family. This was a far different experience and more personal experience than other venues.
2. Which three details from your wedding were your favorites?
1. Josh’s maternal grandmother was our minister.
2. The chandeliers were lit and hanging from a tree in the middle of the woods with no outlet or cords in view.
3. Vintage furniture and blue grass band.
3. Give us the one moment in your wedding day you can’t stop thinking about.
When Josh sang to me during our grand entrance at the reception.