Zoom Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

There really are not enough words to describe how amazing Lauri is, not only as a photographer but as a person. She and I had an immediate connection from the very first meeting. She did our engagement photos, which turned out beautiful, urban and unique. My husband does not like taking pictures, and even he said that she made him extremely comfortable. That is huge!
Lauri just shot our wedding, and was such a comfort all day. She even mixed a small cocktail for me on the shuttle to the ceremony, when my nerves were getting to me. After the ceremony, she took care of everything. I didn't worry one bit. I cant wait to see our wedding pictures, as I know she will have perfectly captured every special moment. She is exceptional!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
San Francisco, CA 94107
"A true talent with an amazing soul", Lauri's film experience has seamlessly translated into her passion for still photography. Balancing that rare combination of consummate professional and true artist, Lauri has an uncanny flair for capturing the beauty in your moments, in the most unexpected and exquisite ways.
Details
Categories: Photography
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Holiday Parties, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 1997
Employees: 2
Accepts: Cash, Mastercard, Visa
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)