Zlatko Batistich Photographer

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

I used Zlatko for my 2/28/15 wedding on the north shore of Long Island. I cannot say enough amazing things about him, both personally and professionally in his work. It was very important for me to have a stress free and relaxed wedding day... and I could not have picked a better photographer. I absolutely did not want to spend half my day in awkward posed pictures that I would never use... I wanted artistic, candid and natural.... and I got that and more!!!! Zlatko was recommended to me by two coworkers of my husband, who used and loved him. Zlatko handled our VERY loud and large bridal party with ease... He was a true gentleman, capturing every picture effortlessly without being intrusive. I genuinely went about my night celebrating and he was able to document our special day in AMAZING, artistic and beautiful pictures that I will treasure for a lifetime. In hiring Zlatko you get a wonderful personal man that has all intentions on making you the happiest bride possible.... I never once felt like just another wedding... I would wholeheartedly recommend him to any bride that is more interested in a special experience with a photographer that need no direction in making every aspect of your day gorgeous and easy!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Cresskill, NJ 07626
BLOG

Photographer practicing the art of real moments

I love photography that is close, emotional, respectful and compassionate. I create classic visual essays, with an eye for timeless moments. My photography has been featured in various wedding magazines.

Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Services: 1 Event Per Day, 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res, Liability Insurance, Trash The Dress
Items: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards