Quality of Service
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

Cindy was absolutely wonderful and I highly recommend her!!

I wanted to wear my mom's gown but she was married in the 80's. That meant long sleeves, collar up to the neck, and an apron of lace. I thought it would be super cool if I could make some changes, cut out the sleeves and some of the other material to make my dream gown.

Cindy absolutely came through for me! After our initial meeting, we discussed my vision and she made it come true! She completely re-did the gown to match my every expectation, and all using the original fabric and silhouette from my mom's gown! We added a new skirt with a material that would better suit my outdoor wedding and included a piece of lace from the original apron. It turned out beautifully!!

I could not have asked for a better seamstress than Cindy! Her warm demeanor and sincere interest in me and my wedding instantly put me at ease and I knew I could trust her to make sure my wedding gown would be perfect!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
LOCATION
TN

Providing expert formal alteration services.

Need to look perfect for that special day? Or, maybe you need to re-vamp your wardrobe, i.e. a new zipper, change a hem or adjust the fit. Zip Alterations can do that and more.   I'm Cindy Moore, seamstress and owner of Zip Alterations. High quality service, attention to detail and over 35 years of experience are how I sepera te myself from the rest.  Imagine dresses, slacks and skirts, fitted to make you look your best at work or for that special night out. With over 15 years in the bridal industry, I can make you look and feel like a star on your wedding day; moms and bridesmaids too! Gentlemen, I can help you look your best with trousers that fit jacket sleeves the correct length.   I love what I do, and I'd love to help you feel great in your clothes.  I look forward to serving your sewing needs.   Cindy