Zinnia.C Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Zinnia was the photographer at a June 2011 wedding that I was standing up in. She was so nice and pleasant to deal with. She took wonderful candide pictures through out the whole day plus beautiful poses shots as well. We bearly even knew she was there for the candids. She was quiet and stayed in the background, yet still took amazing photos! Zinnia even helped with the Bride's dress when we were struggling with the laces that went down the back. Turns out she use to work at a bridal boutique. She was a wonder with those laces!!!!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Red Oak, TX 75154

As a little girl I used to take my mother's camera and set up a photography studio in my childhood home. I would use my siblings as my "models" or "clients". Photographing them either in my "studio" made of bed sheets and chairs, or outside using anything as my background. What fun it was to take pictures with my mother's, then, very expensive camera! I remember seeing most things as if there were an invisible viewfinder, always cropping out what I didn't want in my mental pictures. Today I have my own "very nice, expensive camera", I still see the world through my invisible viewfinder, and my studio has become anywhere my clients would like to be photographed.

Photography captures so much more than just a moment. It captures the feelings, emotions, facial expressions and it become a compilation if short stories. It captures inner and outer beauty- and I absolutely love it!

Let me help you capture the beauty of those special moments in your life!

+/- read less