Zenith Vineyard is proud to invite you to our custom-designed wedding & event ballroom in the beautiful Eola-Amity hills of the Willamette Valley Oregon wine country. Nestled among the picturesque, undulating hills of Zenith Vineyard, the facility is designed to deliver the attention to detail of the finest hotels with the unsurpassed beauty of a vineyard setting. Parties from 15 to 500 will appreciate the breathtaking magnificence of the room, the surrounding landscape, and the myriad details that make a perfect day perfect.
Attention to Every Detail of your Wedding or Event
The features we offer that will make your special event truly exceptional for both guests and for the bride and groom. To name a few:
- The Grand Ballroom is equipped with a sound system as well as space for live music.
- A state-of-the-art video projection system to project your DVDs
- The Bridal Salon overlooks the Grand Ballroom. This special space is designed for the unique needs of the bride and her attendants, decorated with French antiques, featuring a cozy upholstered window bench, and equipped with a full luxury bath. A twelve-foot granite vanity allows the bride and her bridesmaids to primp, all at the same time! Two Juliet balconies with beautiful iron doors will let you sneak a peak at the guests below – or open to have a trumpet player announce your processional.
- The air conditioning will keep you cool on a hot day and the afternoon breeze is a steady feature of our vineyard.
- The groom and his men will dress in The Boardroom—our handsome, private dining room. Here, they can play a DVD on a flat screen TV, or step outside to relax on the balcony.
- Spacious Men’s and Ladies facilities are located in the hall off the Grand Ballroom and bespeak the quality of the overall construction.
- A full coat check room will not be of much interest to our June brides but if you’re wedding is in February, your guests will appreciate it.
- Foodies will be pleased to find a beautifully appointed 1,100-square-foot commercial kitchen where food can be cooked, not just re-heated.
- Catering by Zenith Vineyard or a select list of outside caterers with pp minimums of $40.
- The building is ADA compliant (handicapped accessible).