Z MEDIA

Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

I love Chris and Julie! Their work is amazing, they are so much fun to work with and professional at the same time! On my wedding day, it was as if Julie was another one of my friends helping me get ready, keeping me happy and calm and having a good time talking and hanging out with me while still capturing our moments! I can't wait to see our wedding photos and put our album together with them, but know it will be awesome after seeing our engagement photos they did.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Serving all of Ohio, OH 44839
BLOG

Z MEDIA - voted #1 Photographer in northern Ohio!  Voted Best of The Knot.

A unique approach to creating wedding imagery -

Christopher and Julie First created Z MEDIA with the idea of providing a completely unique experience to our clients.   We start with the idea of creating life long heirlooms for each couple that can be passed along from generation to generation.  Everything else revolves around this.   Whether you work directly with us, or one of our associate teams, you will receive the personal attention you deserve.

Z MEDIA is based in northern Ohio.  Our teams regularly cover all of Ohio while Chris and Julie travel internationally to work with our destination clients as well as working with couples here in the area.  We make travel and destination weddings simple.  Please use the contact section of our website today to receive a password for our online brochure.  Also feel free to contact us by phone at 216.469.8267.

What makes Z MEDIA different?

* A man and a woman photographer for the bride’s comfort available
    * Meet with one of your actual photographers and see their work
    * Several different choices of Italian made coffee table books to match your personal style
    * Photography, videography and photobooth from one company
    * Data DVD with all of your Digital Negatives and the rights to your photos
    * Cinematic as well as documentary style videography
    * Availability of 8mm motion picture film for that vintage look
    * Availability of same day video edits

About our fashion art images---
These are images that are shot on a day outside of your wedding date and feature you in your wedding dress, or both you and your fiancee together in your wedding attire.  Chris’ mother was a model back in the 1940s and 1950s.  She and Chris’ father have been married for over 50 years, and she is now in her 70s.  Back when they were married, Mrs. First had images shot by one of the fashion photographers she worked with.  To this day, when one of the grandchildren wants to see what Mrs. First was like in her youth, these photographs of her in her wedding dress are the images that she shows everyone.  They are a snapshot in time and will be a family heirloom.  This was the inspiration for our Fashion Art photography.  This is a lasting memory of who you are at this time in your life.  It is something that will be cherished for generations to come.

Details