Yvonne Goll Photography

Profile Picture
Leah
1 Review
08/25/2012

While planning my wedding, I knew that finding a great photographer would be my top priority. I knew that I didn't want the traditional wedding pics, I wanted pics that looked like the ones I was seeing on Pinterest and the other wedding blogs. I honestly looked at probably 50 photographers before I found Yvonne Goll Photography. Her talent for photography is evident as you view her website, in addition to her wedding photography she has some beautiful work from her travels... I liked knowing that the photographer I was using isn't following a formula and has the ability to take amazing pictures in any setting.
Right off the bat, Yvonne was amazing to work with. She is so friendly and upbeat, she makes you feel like you've known her for years. My husband and I did engagement pictures with her a few months before the wedding. He's not always comfortable in front of the camera, but she immediately put him at ease and we loved our pics. As crazy as this sounds, I was even more excited about my wedding because I knew I was going to have some awesome photos.
The wedding day was great. Yvonne is so friendly and professional, everyone loved her. She even helped coordinate with my other vendors, which meant that I didn't have to worry about anything on my wedding day. In only a few weeks, she has already completed my photos and I've truly been in awe. She has such a talent and a creative eye, I was so impressed with her photos. She has captured all of my little details, great pictures of my friends and family and so many small moments that I missed throughout that busy day. I have loved looking at her pics seeing my wedding day through her perspective.
Yvonne is an amazing and talented person and her work is so, so good. I feel lucky to have had her shoot my wedding. Thank you, Yvonne!!!!! If you are considering Yvonne Goll Photography, just do yourself a favor and book her already!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
San Luis Obispo/ LA / Paso Robles/ Central Coast, CA 93401

San Luis Obispo/ LA / Destination Wedding Photography

We are an Award Winning Destination Photography Team based on the Coast of California.

(San Luis Obispo/ Central Coast/ LA)

We are a destination wedding photography team eager to capture your unique journey of Love.

Memories and Time are the two things that are invaluable.

Capturing ... read more

(San Luis Obispo/ Central Coast/ LA)

Memories and Time are the two things that are invaluable.

Capturing a memory is worth its weight in gold, and that is what we do!

We LOVE to capture Your Moment, Your Story, Your Journey!

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Photography
Event Types: Anniversaries, Birthdays, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Yvonne Goll Photography is a wedding destination photography team from Los Angeles and San Francisco California. We service weddings throughout the local area, including San Fransico, Los Angeles, San Luis Obisbo, Santa Barbara, San Diego, Orange County, and destinations nation wide such as Ohio, Alabama, Colorado, South Carolina, North Carolina, and many more states. Yvonne Goll Photography is a professional wedding destination photography team that has been part of the Photography wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in Photojournalistic Wedding Photography and Destination Weddings all over America including much of the Coast of California.