Your Wedding By Jen

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Jen was by far the best money we spent. We weren't sure about the need for a Day of Coordinator (DOC), but trust me, you need one. Jen took care of contacting vendors the week before the wedding, setting up extra items we had, sewing the bride's dress when it ripped, paying vendors, lugging things to our car in pouring down rain at night....I could go on and on. And the best part? Kindness, calmness, patience absolutely exude from Jen. I am a control freak, but Jen took care of everything, and I was able to enjoy and really celebrate our daughter's wedding. I would very highly recommend Jen and her assistant.

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Cincinnati , OH 45202
BLOG

Setting the trend ~ Not following it

Jen's eye for detail, commitment to her clients and their events, along with her dedication to her company, contribute to her success. A blend of the chic and the unconventional allows her to produce events that are truly distinctive. She creates specialized, memorable events that are unique to each client, and achieve this through her belief t hat every client deserves the utmost attention to detail and the highest level of professionalism. Planning events is Jen's passion and she incorporates a distinctive “look” into every event through innovative design and presentation.

Details
Services: Day-Of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning
Wedding: Civil, Destination, Military
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)