Yoli's Flowers

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Yolanda did all of the flowers for my wedding. From the bouquets to the amazing centerpieces, I could not believe how amazingly beautiful my flowers were. Yolanda was a dream to work with. At our first meeting I gave Yolanda a basic idea of what I was interested in and she ran with it! I was not a bride who was very specific with what I wanted and Yolanda had great ideas and fantastic taste! She knew what look I was going for even when I did not! She is also super flexible and put up with last minute requests to change things with ease. Out of all of the vendors I used for my wedding, Yolanda certainly stood out as one I would recommend to anyone. Call Yolanda! You will be glad you did :)

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
Martinez, CA 94553

Serving the San Francisco Bay Area

I am Yolanda Najera a home-based floral designer in the San Francisco Bay Area. I love to create fresh, personalized, fun, classy, understated, and beautiful designs and I am a firm believer that one size does not fit all!  Therefore I enjoy meeting with clients, capturing the vision they have for their special day and bringing that vision to life.  By limiting the number of events I book, I am able pay special attention to each event ensuring that you receive exceptional personal service that goes above your floral needs without compromising your budget. Please contact me for a personalized consultation.

+/- read less