Yellow Canary

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I loved Kristin within the first 5 minutes of meeting her. She really understood my asthetic and knew my venue very well. During the months/weeks/days leading up to the wedding, she was easy to contact and always responded promptly to phone calls and emails. On the wedding day, the room looked STUNNING -- I couldn't believe how much she delivered for our budget -- I literally got everything I wanted plus more!! She has an amazing eye for design -- and she helped me cart my wedding dress into the church through the rain!!! I would recommed Yellow Canary to anyone, Kristin and her team are amazing -- BOOK HER NOW!!!!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
3176 Madison Road, Cincinnati, OH 45209
BLOG

Flowers and Event Design

ABOUT US:
  ABOUT US:
Yellow Canary is a small boutique floral and event design company based in Northern Kentucky. We service the greater Cincinnati area including Kentucky and Indiana. (We also travel for events too!). For the bride with exquisite taste we offer modern, classic designs and personalized service. Let our passion for flowers and fine details create an event that is artistic, refined, and truly memorable.

WHAT WE DO:
Yellow Canary offers all floral and event design services—from bouquets to stunning arrangements, to colorful candy buffets, we have you covered! Our philosophy is simple: Make it beautiful! From intimate ceremonies and gatherings to grand receptions and parties we create an outstanding atmosphere. We will help you make your day amazing!
  Contact Us Today: 859-609-2020

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Flowers
Event Types: Christenings, Graduations, Sweet 16s
Established: 2007
Employees: 2
ENDORSEMENTS (1)
Kristen of Yellow Canary is one of the most talented people I know when it comes to flowers. She has great vision and has always exceeded expectations. From a planner perspective she is easy to work with, is flexible and most importantly listens to the client. I have yet to have a Bride who wasn't over the top thrilled with her bouquet. You can't go wrong when choosing Yellow Canary.
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Yellow Canary is a wedding florist from Cincinnati. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana. Yellow Canary is a professional wedding floral designer that has been part of the Cincinnati wedding industry for ten years. We specialize in floral design, event design, wedding flowers, event flowers, wedding bouquets, wedding vendor