Yair Haim Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I am still in awe of this man's talent! Yair shot both my engagement shoot and my wedding - and I received so many compliments on how classic and beautiful my photographs turned out. My mom said it best when she said they look professional and VERY expensive haha.

Yair helped us pose for our engagement and wedding photos - which despite being together for many years together, me and my husband couldn't pull off on our own. He was able to find good lighting on a sunny day, and yet make our wedding look so alive despite it being rainy and gloomy on my wedding day (you couldn't tell in my pictures!) He was very patient with me (I wanted 3 outfits for my engagement shoot) and even helped me carry all my stuff. He included my dog in both my engagement and wedding photos and was willing to do all the locations I wanted to take pictures in! I could not ask for more!

Best of all, he was very responsive via email, text, phone and always encouraged me to tell him exactly what I want - down to which side of my face I wanted him to shoot more.

He was hands down one of my favorite vendors on my wedding day and someone we felt was worth every penny! His pictures are proof! Check out his blog!

Services Used: Photography
1 person found this review helpful
LOCATION
Based in Los Angeles, Orange County and Santa Barbara shooting weddings worldwide, CA 90210
BLOG

Award winning wedding photographer based in Los Angeles and Orang County

Award winning destination wedding photographer based in the Los Angeles .
Consider my style to be simple, artistic and timeless. My goal is to make every couple comfortable in front of the camera so the pictures will come out unique and beautiful.

Award winning destination wedding photographer based in the Los Angeles .

If you like my work and style I would love to take part as your photographer on your wedding day :)

Check out my website | Blog to see more of my work and feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Thank you for checking out my storefront here on WeddingWire.

Sincerely,