Yair Haim Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Yair is a true professional and genius at what he does. From the moment we first hired him he was a pleasure to work with, and he made us excited about taking pictures. He is hard-working, efficient and a great eye for the right shots and locations. He had lots of great tips and suggestions for getting the best out of our poses. He made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. He was also flexible and improvised during our engagement shoot when dealing with crowds. Yair was also patient in dealing with my nit-picky ways, when I provided him a list of ideas I wanted to capture and he did his best to meet my demands - in fact he exceeded my expectations. Yair knew our wedding party was large and we had a large number of wedding guests, so he made sure to arrive early, stay until the end and create a timeline that would allow him to be as effective as possible to capture our large volume of shots. He had a great turnaround time and got our shots to us before the deadline expected. Yair is open, honest, fair, friendly and fun. We consider him a friend now. You will not regret hiring him!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Based in Los Angeles and Santa Barbara shooting weddings worldwide, CA 90210
BLOG

Award winning wedding photographer based in Los Angeles

Award winning destination wedding photographer based in the Los Angeles .
Consider my style to be simple, artistic and timeless. My goal is to make every couple comfortable in front of the camera so the pictures will come out unique and beautiful.

Award winning destination wedding photographer based in the Los Angeles .

If you like my work and style I would love to take part as your photographer on your wedding day :)

Check out my website | Blog to see more of my work and feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Thank you for checking out my storefront here on WeddingWire.

Sincerely,