XOXO BRIDE Events

XOXO BRIDE Events

530 W. Ojai Ave.
Suite 109
Ojai, CA 93023
Weddings: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly / ...
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning, Partial Planning
About Us

Based in the beautiful Ojai Valley XOXO BRIDE Events is a full service Event Planning and Design company.

We’ve had the pleasure of working with couples from all over the world creating signature weddings and events for over a decade. We choose our clients with love and care as they become our extended family during the planning process.  We believe there is a match for us all and it’s important to love who you’re working with on your wedding or event. We tease that we are gladiators in a dress, working hard to design and implement our client’s vision.  But it is true; our time is your time and we serve at the pleasure of our clients.

Photos
Videos

Brian + Gabriela Same Day Premiere from AQUA VIVUS on Vimeo.

Greg and Nancy, Bacara Resort & Spa from Cana Video Productions

Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I don't know where to begin about Sonia and XOXO Bride. She had me at hello! Our first conversation was perfection - she totally "got" the vision and the vibe that my husband and I had for our wedding and she never ceased to amaze us with her spirit, professionalism and attention to detail throughout the entire process. I adore Sonia! She is not only a fabulous wedding planner, but a special person as well. She exudes warmth, kindness and professionalism with all that she does. She is extremely responsive, organized and detailed about everything...and is a total delight to work with. Sonia helped bring our vision to life, creating a magical and unforgettable weekend from start to finish. I would HIGHLY recommend Sonia to plan anyone's wedding or special event. She is a star in every way!

• Wedding: 09/15/2012
Services Used: Wedding Planning
Endorsements
We have many coordinators with whom we work and Ms. Hopkins is especially a delight. She is organized, knows our facility and our brides are always happy with her and her services. We recommend without hesitation Ms. Hopkins and XOXO Bride.
XOXO BRIDE Events is a wedding and Event Company from Ojai California. We service weddings througout the local area, including Santa Barbara California, Montecito California, and Ojai California. XOXO BRIDE Events is a professional wedding and Event Company that has been part of the Central Coast wedding industry for 11 years. We specialize in Signature Weddings and Events throughout California
805-644-9696
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment