Wright-Moore Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Jess and Walker were such an AMAZING team of photographers for our wedding! They had such a great attention to detail and their creativity, ideas, and organization were superb. We were concerned that we would miss our cocktail hour with family pictures, but Jess made sure that we got done in plenty of time to have a drink and visit with our guests. Jess kept things light and fun throughout the entire day and made me feel very much at ease. After the wedding, Jess gave us a sample of photos within a week and had all of the photos she took at the wedding within 6 weeks! Unbelievably great work and I would absolutely hire her again.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Winchester, NH
BLOG

New England Weddings and Portraits

Wright-Moore Photography is Jessica Wright-Moore. Jessica is based out of Winchester, NH but will travel anywhere!

"I love capturing every moment, and stage that I possibly can. I strive to give a carefree, stress free photography process that keeps you coming back! I hope to continually invest in my clients to ensure that when all is said and done, I have not only gained a returning customer but a friend! You will learn that I work seriously hard, but  I do not take myself too seriously, so I will encourage you to do the same. I love to have fun, make people laugh, and try new things! "

Please contact me for any questions! I love meeting new people!

+/- read less