Wine Country Flowers LLC

Consultations: Free
Samples: For Charge, Free
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup
About Us

Fresh, lush, and unusual wedding flowers for your Sonoma, Napa, Bay Area wedding or event. Full stock of unique event rentals available including custom chuppah, wine country arches, columns/urns/pedestals, candelabra, iron ware, and unique table-scapes and centerpieces.

SEE ANITA FROM WINE COUNTRY FLOWERS SHOPPING AT SAN FRANCISCO FLOWER MART:

REAL WEDDINGS MAGAZINE
SAVOR WINE COUNTRY MAGAZINE
NORMAN LIVING
MODERN BRIDE

Offering full service florals for weddings and events, and a native to the Northern California Wine Country, Anita Isaza is an expert on the Wine Country environment, local venues, and resources that will help her Clients have a stress-free celebration. With over 16 years experience in event floral design, Wine Country Flowers is a preferred vendor at numerous venues, including Viansa Winery, Vintner's Inn, Cline Cellars, Jacuzzi Winery, B.R. Cohn Winery, Trentadue Winery, Meadowood Resort, Silverado Resort, Healdsburg Country Gardens, Vine Hill House, Paradise Ridge Winery, Gloria Ferrer Winery, Tra Vigne, Sebastiani Winery, Stryker Sonoma Winery, and the Lodge at Sonoma. Anita loves the challenge of developing something totally fresh and unique for each event- from bamboo chuppahs, to “winter wonderland” crystal trees; her team is committed to delivering high quality, and exquisitely tasteful floral creations, custom tailored to express your style and the “look” for each venue.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

“Gleeful” is all I can say about how I feel about Anita’s designs for my wedding. Anita has been a friend &fellow wedding professional for years. I have seen her create the most incredible floral designs over the years. We got married on a farm & wanted a very organic, “crunchy” look which soon became dubbed by us and our team, “organic farm chic”. I was hesitant at first because I'd only seen Anita’s incredibly romantic & elegant work &, frankly, thought my herbs and veggies look would not live up to what I knew she was capable of. I sheepishly described my vision to her & she lit up. Ever the professional, she explained that many clients go to her because of the more romantic & elegant style she can create but that she loved the idea of being able to do something different. Once I showed her pictures & described what I had in mind, she began rattling off plants, vegetables, flowers & herbs that she could use; combinations I hadn’t even thought of; mixed containers to give me the eclectic look I loved. To say we were relieved & THRILLED that our “organic farm chic” looks wasn’t "beneath" Anita would be a huge understatement! She created a proposal for us that explained in great detail what everything would look like & feel like. It was so descriptive that I would flip through it during the process, daydreaming about the final product. Fast forward to the day of the wedding, Anita’s beautiful smiling face arrived at our cabin to deliver our flowers. She had me turn around while she presented my bouquet &, when I turned around to see it, I burst into tears. It was the most incredible creation I’ve ever seen. Everything – from the bouquets to corsages to arbor garlands to centerpieces – was exactly what we wanted. While on our honeymoon, my husband said, “Wow, Anita really hit it out of the park.” And that’s the truth. Anita throws herself completely into every project & the love & enthusiasm she has for what she does will come through in every facet.

Wine Country Flowers LLC responded with the following comments:

Hi Alyssa!
your review made my heart sing... it was so much fun designing your event! I've never seen so much Kale in one place Lol! working with you was a real treat I will always remember- and of course your reaction when I delivered your bouquet... priceless! Cheers to you and Steven and many years of laughs and love! xoxoxo Anita

• Wedding: 10/03/2014
Services Used: Flowers
Endorsements
Simply beautiful and elegant! Anita helps your vision come to life and can turn a blank canvas into a garden of delights. Her floral designs are grandeur, unique and stunning. Many guests that walk into our tent are stunned at her creative concepts and use of color and dimension. Anita's passion and warmth transends into each wedding. She has created chuppahs and arches in our courtyard or small and simple or large and magnificant table arrangements in our event pavillion. If you are looking for expertise and a master of her craft, please call Anita!
Wine Country Flowers LLC is a wedding Florist from Northern California Wine Country. We service weddings througout the local area, including Sonoma, Napa, and San Francisco Bay Area. Wine Country Flowers LLC is a professional wedding Florist that has been part of the Sonoma/Napa Wine Country wedding industry for 17 years. We specialize in Weddings and Events
707-792-9645
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards