Wine Country Bride

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

The staff was amazing when I went dress shopping. They gave me a nice discount on my dress so that I would stay within budget!

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
3201 Cleveland Ave. Ste. A, Santa Rosa, CA 95403

Find the one you love, love the way you find it.

Wine Country Bride is a full service bridal salon in the heart of the wine country. We offer a wide selection of bridal gowns, bridesmaids dresses and tuxedo rentals. With over 1000 gowns in our showroom, complete with in stock and special order options, you are sure to find The One.

... read more

Find the one you love, love the way you find it.

In addition to our comprehensive apparel selections, we offer invitation design and rental decor. Plan your entire day with our full selection of wedding professionals; browse look books and grab contact information from all of our preferred Wine Country Wedding Vendors.

We are your one stop wedding shop. Contact us to make your reservation today.

winecountrybride.com • 707.544.3695 • info@winecountrybride.com

+/- read less
Details
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of the Bride, Mother...
Accessories: Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Undergarments, Veils