Windermere Flowers

4.7
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Rebecca with Windermere Flowers and Gifts is Orlando's BEST KEPT SECRET when it comes to wedding flowers! I had a horrible experience trying to find a florist, originally being directed to all of the "big names" who sent me half-hearted proposals and never returned my calls (assuming because my order was less than $2,000 and not worth their time). Rebecca took the time to assess my needs, cut my costs and on my wedding day my flowers were bright, beautiful, fresh and here I am one week later with full beautiful bouquets - still going! If you are looking for a fantastic florist who will treat you well, work with your budget and give you top notch flowers, then Rebecca is your girl!!

Windermere Flowers responded with the following comments:

Thanks for your kind words and referrals! :)

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
5008 Dr Phillips Blvd, Orlando, FL 32819
BLOG

Where Elegance Blooms....

At Windermere Flowers and Gifts, we specialize in high style European and lush tropical arrangements. We are proud to serve Windermere (34786) and Dr Phillips (32819) as well as the rest of Orlando.

We offer unique custom designs, event floral displays, gift baskets and dignified sympathy arrangements. We also supply contemporary prom corsages and boutonnieres.

We also specialize in wedding flowers for the party, reception and ceremony. Please call us to arrange a consultation. Every wedding is unique and we are the Orlando florist to help.

As florists, we can arrange to send flowers locally around the Orlando area, nationally and internationally.

Windermere Flowers and Gifts, where elegance blooms.

Contacts us at weddings@windermereflowersandgifts.com

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Flowers
ENDORSEMENTS (8)
Windermere Flowers is such a pleasure to work with. I know, you hear the name Windermere and thinks it is going to be expensive. But our clients have found their pricing to be on far with other florists of the same caliber. They are creative and unique, really listen to your vision and design accordingly. They special in high style European and beautiful tropical arrangements. The vintage garden wedding we did together recently was stunning. Above and beyond what the bride envisioned all while working within the budget! ~ Big City Catering www.bigcitycatering.com
PROS I KNOW (87)