Windermere Flowers

4.7
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Words cannot begin to express how thankful I am for Jayne at Windermere Flowers. Because of her, I was able to have the wedding of my dreams come true. She took control of my wedding during some last minute changes that were very stressful, and truly made it all happen. The flowers were even more beautiful than I thought possible, from the gazebo decorations, to the bouquet, to the table centerpieces. It was all truly stunning and E-X-A-C-T-L-Y what I wanted. It was like she was able to see the vision in my mind and bring it to life. I would highly recommend anyone to hire them for their wedding or event flowers, they found a loyal costumer in me for any floral need I may have in life. Thank you Mama Jayne!!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
5008 Dr Phillips Blvd, Orlando, FL 32819
BLOG

Where Elegance Blooms....

At Windermere Flowers and Gifts, we specialize in high style European and lush tropical arrangements. We are proud to serve Windermere (34786) and Dr Phillips (32819) as well as the rest of Orlando.

We offer unique custom designs, event floral displays, gift baskets and dignified sympathy arrangements. We also supply contemporary prom corsages and boutonnieres.

We also specialize in wedding flowers for the party, reception and ceremony. Please call us to arrange a consultation. Every wedding is unique and we are the Orlando florist to help.

As florists, we can arrange to send flowers locally around the Orlando area, nationally and internationally.

Windermere Flowers and Gifts, where elegance blooms.

Contacts us at weddings@windermereflowersandgifts.com

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Flowers
ENDORSEMENTS (8)
Windermere Flowers is such a pleasure to work with. I know, you hear the name Windermere and thinks it is going to be expensive. But our clients have found their pricing to be on far with other florists of the same caliber. They are creative and unique, really listen to your vision and design accordingly. They special in high style European and beautiful tropical arrangements. The vintage garden wedding we did together recently was stunning. Above and beyond what the bride envisioned all while working within the budget! ~ Big City Catering www.bigcitycatering.com
PROS I KNOW (84)