William Innes Photography

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Melissa
05/31/2013

I am truly so pleased and excited to know I have beautiful memories to last a life time! William and his assistants did an amazing job photographing out wedding! When looking for a photographer it was quite overwhelming there are so many! Thankfully I knew once meeting with William we were going to be in good hands! Not only for his quality of work but because William is professional and organized. That is so key when you are dealing with a lot of vendors when planning! William was also fun to work with and collaborate with! He was genuinely interested in all of my ideas from a themed engagement session to every last detail at our wedding! That was so awesome! The day of our wedding went so smoothly and he was on top of photos from beginning to end! I can't wait to do our new family photo wall and hang our gorgeous photos!! Thank you so much William!!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
24595 Town Center Drive, #3102, Valencia, CA 91355
BLOG

We love to create stylishly contemporary and artistic images - while having fun in a relaxed atmosphere.

We only work with a limited number of couples each year to maintain the level of customer service our clients have come to expect. We never lose site of our client's individual tastes, experiences and history that make each wedding day unique and special.

To get in touch, please email us at william@innesphotography.com or give us a call at 323.639.3686

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Photography
Event Types: Anniversaries, Birthdays, Corporate Events, Engagement Parties
Established: 2005
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (7)
William Innes has to be one of my favorite photographers out there. His images always tell a story. He has such great composition and vision and most of all has the abililty to make any bride feel so so comfortable in front of his camera. He brings out the best in each and every scenario. I would hire him over and over again.
William Innes Photography is a wedding photographer from Los Angeles. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Southern Califonia, Beverly Hills, and Santa Clarita. William Innes Photography is a professional wedding Photographer that has been part of the Los Angeles wedding industry for 8 years. We specialize in modern and elegant weddings.