Wilhide's Unique Flowers & Gifts

4.7
Profile Picture
Amanda
07/27/2013

I worked with Jen at Wilhides and she was absolutely amazing. Not only did she listen to my wants, she made sure I got the look I wanted in my price range! Our wedding was put together in a month due to family illness, Jen took my inspiration pictures I sent in an email and created bouquets, emailed me pictures and made changes all through email before we had even signed a contract with her!! I was able to meet with her one Saturday and she exceeded my expectations once again! The day of the wedding I was blown away at the beauty of my flowers. I couldn't have asked for a better experience

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
3956 Cooks Lane, Ellicott City, MD 21043
BLOG

Weddings By Wilhide's

Wilhide’s Unique Flowers & Gifts proudly serves the Howard County and the Baltimore Metro area. We are family owned and operated, and are committed to offering only the finest floral arrangements and gifts, backed by service that is friendly and prompt. Because all of our customers are important, our professional staff is dedicated to making your e xperience a pleasant one. That is why we always go the extra mile to make your floral gift perfect.

The Wilhide family has been in business for over 70 years, with the 3rd and 4th generations working here on a daily basis. We stand behind all of our work. The process of selecting a florist can be overwhelming and we want to make it as easy and painless as possible.

Let Wilhide’s Unique Flowers & Gifts be your first choice for flowers.

Here at Wilhide’s our expert staff would like to help you create an unforgettable Wedding Day for you, your husband/bride-to-be and all your guests.

We would like to sit down and help you plan your day out. Please contact us directly at 410-465-3434 or akreh@wilhides.com to set up an appointment with our Wedding Coordinator, Ashley Kreh.

When you come in and meet with our Wedding Consultant, please bring in color samples of your attendant’s dresses. Also, please bring in any pictures or ideas that you would like to include on you special day.

Only at Wilhide’s will you find an award winning combination of superior customer service combined with premium product quality that’s back with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.

All of our weddings are customized and designed for you and your style. We do not offer any ‘package’ weddings, where you just pick out the color and we design the rest. This is your special day and should reflect you and your fiancé. We work within any budget. We first come up with exactly what you are looking for and can morph it in to almost any budget, as needed. We have delivered all across Maryland and even into the District of Columbia.

No idea what you are looking for? Just look at some of the pieces we have done in the past. There is almost no limit to what can be done, just what Mother Nature as limited us to. We are always looking for new things that have not been done and ways to make your day unique and not ‘cookie cutter’, as our name says. We have an excellent design staff that has years of experience with us and behind them.

No matter where you are located, we can help you plan your special day. We have worked with couples from overseas and across the country getting married in the Maryland and DC areas.

If you have any questions, please contact us by email at akreh@wilhides.com or by phone at 410-465-3434 or 1-800-767-4533.

Find us on Facebook, Twitter & Flickr!!!
facebook.com/wilhides & @WilhidesFlowers
Details
Services offered: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up
PROS I KNOW (142) View All 142 Pros »
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)