Wiley Valentine

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Rachelle and the whole team at Wiley Valentine are simply exemplary. Rachelle & team designed our shower invitations, save the dates, and wedding suite. Rachelle listened to my ideas and vision, and then created a gorgeous design that went above and beyond my expectations. Each of the final products were stunning.

The team was prompt in their responses, efficient, kind, and patient with my never ending edits and questions. They respected and worked within our budget, and never pushed us in an uncomfortable direction.

Rachelle became a trusted confidante and I leaned on her for answers about etiquette and other general wedding matters. If I could hire them to plan my whole wedding - I would! They deserve five stars and I will continue to recommend them to all those in my network.

Services Used: Invitations
LOCATION
Irvine, CA 92614
BLOG

Inspired Paper Delights

Wiley Valentine has been featured in such publications as Town and Country, US Weekly and InStyle as well as wedding fabulous blogs such as Style Me Pretty, 100 Layer Cake and Green Wedding Shoes. Specializing in all things paper, from letterpress, to flat printed, baby announcements to wedding invitations, party invites to holiday cards, you name it, we create it. We work with a wide variety of budgets, from modest to extravagent, Wiley Valentine can make it happen!

How it all began...Emily and Rachelle grew up inspired by each of their grand­moth­ers’ artis­tic and eclec­tic expres­sions of life. The imprint that Mary Wiley and Norma Jean Valen­tine left on their girls is widely respon­si­ble for the cre­ative endeav­ors they both felt drawn to pur­sue. As adults, Emily and Rachelle’s respec­tive careers crossed paths while work­ing for the same, pri­vate graphic design firm in the famed Orange Cir­cle of Orange, Cal­i­for­nia. Both grew weary while day after day churn­ing out the pas­sion­less projects of main­stream graphic design. After dis­cov­er­ing a com­mon enthu­si­asm to revamp the paper indus­try with their wealth of cre­ative aspi­ra­tions, Emily and Rachelle left to found their part­ner­ship, E and R Design Group. Emerg­ing from this busi­ness endeavor, they have art­fully con­structed the ground­work for the launch of their fash­ion­ably clas­sic line of paper goods they ecsta­t­i­cally call ‘Wiley Valen­tine.’ With gen­er­a­tions of cre­ativ­ity behind it, Wiley Valen­tine pro­vides the plat­form for every­thing the girls set out to accom­plish in the paper indus­try while danc­ing with the edge of cre­ative genius.

For the latest Wiley Valentine happenings visit our blog . To shop our invitations and paper goods visit our Wiley Valentine Etsy shop or our Wiley Valentine paper goods shop.

+/- read less