Wiley Valentine

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Rachelle and the whole team at Wiley Valentine are simply exemplary. Rachelle & team designed our shower invitations, save the dates, and wedding suite. Rachelle listened to my ideas and vision, and then created a gorgeous design that went above and beyond my expectations. Each of the final products were stunning.

The team was prompt in their responses, efficient, kind, and patient with my never ending edits and questions. They respected and worked within our budget, and never pushed us in an uncomfortable direction.

Rachelle became a trusted confidante and I leaned on her for answers about etiquette and other general wedding matters. If I could hire them to plan my whole wedding - I would! They deserve five stars and I will continue to recommend them to all those in my network.

Services Used: Invitations
LOCATION
Irvine, CA 92614
BLOG

Inspired Paper Delights

As a couture graphic design boutique embracing an enticing blend of vintage and modern aesthetic, Wiley Valentine can create anything your heart desires.  From custom wedding invitations to logos for branding or holiday photo cards: we love telling your story with our distinct designs. We hold the environment dear with every creation and use 100% recycled or cotton paper whenever possible. We adore serving our local clientele in Orange County and Los Angeles as well as internationally and all over the US. From a celebrity soiree to your backyard wedding, we’ll create eco-friendly, sustainable stationery designs you’ll fall head over heels with.

For the latest Wiley Valentine happenings visit our blog . To shop our invitations and paper goods visit our Wiley Valentine Etsy shop or our Wiley Valentine paper goods shop.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Invitations
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Proms, Sweet 16s