WildFlowers Inc.

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I used Beth and Jill to do my flowers, day of planning, and to officiate our service. They were so great to work with! Beth was extremely responsive from the very beginning and she is sweet, relaxed, and very professional. All my other vendors gave high praise to her when they heard she was my planner/florist. Jill did an excellent job officiating the service...she has a beautiful voice and helped write and perfect our ceremony and vows. They worked well as a team and despite all the snags we ran into (husband broke his leg, pouring rain) they were able to pull our wedding together and let me enjoy our day. The flowers and wedding decor were INCREDIBLE...Beth was able to take my vision and deliver on it perfectly...the day of officiating was definitely a good value. I would highly recommend using Beth and Jill for all three services as it made for a very smooth and cohesive day. Thanks so much!

Services Used: Flowers, Officiant, Wedding Planning
LOCATION
SC
BLOG

WildFlowers inc. is a floral & event coordination team of born and raised Charleston natives. We are extensively versed in so many differing aspects of the wedding industry. No longer just a floral & décor company, we have vast experience in wedding planning & officiating, venue coordination and even catering management. A “Perfect” Day is not only cliché it is statistically unlikely. Who will handle the things that go wrong? With a smile, WildFlowers Inc. will put out the fires you never even knew started. We know how to be meticulous with the particulars that count, but not so serious that no one has a good time. We understand traditional values while staying current with fresh techniques, new technologies, and trend forecasting.

Save money with our floral and coordination packages. Visit the WildFlowers Inc. web-site or email us beth@wildflowersinc.com to learn more.

Details
Services: Day-Of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning
Wedding: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military
ENDORSEMENTS (16)
I have worked with Beth both as a bride and a fellow wedding vendor and I have nothing but wonderful things to say. I was thrilled with the florals for my wedding, and have always been wowed at her range of creativity for other brides as well. Her team is professional, friendly, and a joy to collaborate with.
PROS I KNOW (131) View All 131 Pros »
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (4)
WildFlowers Inc. is a wedding planner and coordinator from Charleston, SC. We service weddings throughout the local area, including downtown Charleston, Charleston Plantations, Beaches, and the Southeast. WildFlowers Inc. is a professional wedding designer that has been part of the Charleston, SC wedding industry for over 7 years. We specialize in customizing weddings and events to our clients needs