Wild Bunches Floral

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

Wild Bunches floral did a wonderful job for our wedding! They were so easy to work with, and everyone in their office was so kind and professional. The girls consistently treated my wedding like their top priority. Their communication with me was impeccable and they truly made the whole process stress free.
I loved each and every arrangement that they did, and the quality of their work far exceeded my expectations. I knew they would do a beautiful job, but they totally blew me away! I am STILL getting compliments on the flowers from our day! I cannot say enough about Wild Bunches! They were awesome! You cannot go wrong with Wild Bunches Floral!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
403 KC Memory Lane, PO Box 803, Dripping Springs, TX 78620

Flowers With An Attitude!

Artistry, passion, and knowledge are all elements that are essential in creating a stunning floral design.  Coupled with striking colors, rich textures, and boundless creativity Wild Bunches Floral creates a flowing, seamless landscape with a style that is unique to you!

We are a full service event florist serving the Austin, Dripping ... read more

We are a full service event florist serving the Austin, Dripping Springs, Buda, Kyle, San Marcos and surrounding area. Please feel free to call us today at 512-858-0868 or email us at wildbunchesfloral@gmail.com to set up your FREE Floral Consulation!  You can also visit us at www.wildbunchesfloral.com to see some of our work and fill our your pre-consultation form!  We look forward to meeting with you!

+/- read less
Details
Floral style: Classic, Country, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
Services offered: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
Floral arrangements: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, T...