Wiens Family Cellars

Services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
Maximum capacity: 250
Catering: Offered in-house
About Us

Come visit our beautiful winery and vineyard ceremony and reception location in Temecula Wine Country.

Enjoy your ceremony surrounded by lush vineyards and celebrate with unforgettable local food and wine in our fully enclosed event pavilion or intimate barrel room.

We invite you to come tour our facilities and speak with our wedding coordinator to discuss your ideas for a dream wedding at Wiens Family Cellars.

A wonderful wedding and Rehearsal Dinner location here in Temecula Wine Country.

Call us to make an appointment at 951.694.9892

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wiens Family Cellars was an absolute dream. I could not have imagined this day to be more perfect than it was. I would and will recommend every newly engaged couple to this venue. Everyone was super easy to work with and extremely accommodating. The staff always went above and beyond their call of duty before, during and after the wedding. We could not have picked a better place to have our ceremony and reception. Our guests were also thoroughly impressed by how beautiful the venue was. Not to mention, Wiens has the best wine in all of California. My husband and I loved every single moment of our entire wedding. The day could not have been more perfect. A very special thank you to Morgan, Jaime and Christine.

Wiens Family Cellars responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Amber! We LOVED working with you and wish you and Robert the very best!

• Wedding: 10/05/2013
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Profile Picture
Amber
Associations I Belong to
951-694-9892
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards