Whitehall Estate & Winery

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Whitehall Manor did a 5 star job for my wedding. My guest raved how wonderful the food, staff, and scenery was at Whitehall. Doug was extremely helpful during the whole process, responded to emails so quick and answered all my questions. The wait staff was amazing! My guests raved how friendly and how attentive the staff was. I was blown away with Whitehall, it exceeded my expectations for my wedding. It was the BEST place for a wedding ceremony and reception venue!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
Whitehall Estate Lane, Bluemont, VA 20135
Whitehall Estate & Winery is rich in history and located at the base of the Blue Ridge Mountains with picture perfect views, a canopy of century old trees, a 200 year old manor house. Hosting both indoor and outdoor weddings and receptions. You can never predict the weather, so Whitehall has the perfect indoor backup plan in case you are not able to hold your wedding outside. Up until an hour before your wedding you can make the final decision to move your wedding or reception indoors. Dinner and dancing are all in one temperature controlled room, no need to split up your guests!
Details
Maximum capacity: 350
Wedding services: Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
Catering: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'Oeurves, Outside Cake OK, Plated,...
ENDORSEMENTS (2)
We have been working with Whitehall Manor for many years now and the experience is always rewarding. First and foremost, the location films beautifully in every season and always looks fantastic in the video. Secondly, the staff is always friendly, helpful and courteous to our teams. One of my favorite aspects of Whitehall weddings is the swing for two; the photographer always gets shots of the bride and groom sitting in it together and it's really fun to put the actual swinging shots into the video! The outdoor ceremony location also allows for a great shot for the processionals, which isn't always the case in many outdoor weddings. The food at Whitehall is always spectacular and the locations in and around the building for beautiful photos and videos are limitless. I have a great shot of a bride and groom kissing in front of their rustic barn, where their shadows are kissing on the wall behind them. It's a great memory for me and for our bride and groom, and it happened at Whitehall. A wonderful location for a wedding!