White - Prague Wedding Agency

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I had a great experience with White Weddings Prague! I had a small wedding package, just the two of us. My wedding planner always responded to me promptly during the planning stage, and was available to help me during my entire stay in Prague. The photographer that I worked with was excellent, he really made me look good in the photos. The stylest/ makeup artist that worked with me went above and beyond what was required of her by also helping me communicate with the hotel staff and taxi driver, since I did not speak Czech. My whole experience was great, I truely felt like a princess for a day! I would definitely recommend White Weddings to other brides looking for a destination wedding.

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Korunni 104, Korunni Dvur A1, Prague 10, 10100 United Kingdom
BLOG

White – Prague Wedding Agency is a full-service event agency that specializes in planning destination weddings. We commit ourselves to perfection and can tailor your destination wedding in Prague & Czech Republic creating an unforgettable experience.

Details
Events: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner
Services: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, T...
Wedding: Civil, Cultural, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
Planners: 4
White - Prague Wedding Agency is a wedding planners from Prague and London. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Prague, Czech Republic, Krakow, Poland, and London. White - Prague Wedding Agency is a professional wedding planner that has been part of the Prague wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in wedding planning