Whimsical Media

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Working with Karina was such a pleasure! We hired Karina about 4 months prior to our October wedding. We decided to work with Karina because her videography packages were very affordable and fit within our budget. Even more so, her style came across as very modern and more clearly matched what we were looking for in our wedding video.

It was very easy to work with Karina. In the months leading up to the wedding, she was easy to reach and responded quickly to any questions that we had. Karina was also very flexible and worked with us to meet any special requests that we had for our wedding video.

On the day of the wedding, Karina and her assistant arrived on time and immediately got to work. We hardly noticed them throughout the day, but as evidenced by our film, they captured all of the moments and details throughout the day.

We were really surprised by the quick turnaround time on our completed video. Karina had a preview posted online within about 3 weeks of the wedding, and entire film was completed 6 weeks after the wedding. The film is excellent; Karina captured so many special moments throughout the day. There are a couple of spots during the ceremony where the audio has a bit of a slight buzzing, but it's a very minor issue and doesn't take away from the overall effect.

Overall, we are extremely satisfied with our film and the service we received throughout the entirety of the planning process. We would highly recommend Karina to our closest friends and family.

Services Used: Videography
LOCATION
NY

"Important memories captured for a lifetime"

Why do I love video? I love capturing bits and pieces of people's lives and meshing them together into a beautiful piece of work that represents who they are. A tender moment shared between two people or an all out crazy dance party-those are the moments I want to be there for and those are the memories I want the people creating them to remember. A picture is worth a thousand words, but a video brings those words, emotions and memories back to life.

+/- read less
Details
Style: Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling, Traditional
Videography services: High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Slideshow/Montage