Wendy's Bridal Columbus

4.2
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I used Wendy's Bridal for both my Wedding dress and Bridesmaids dresses. They were very friendly and made sure I really had all my options! Very friendly Staff and good selection! I LOVE my dress! and my bridesmaids didn't look to shabby either ;)

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
6339 Sawmill Rd, Dublin, OH 43017

Columbus Ohio's Premier Bridal Gown Destination

Located in Trader Joe's Centre in Dublin Ohio, Wendy’s Bridal is Columbus Ohio’s Premiere Bridal Gown Destination. Whether you're shopping for the bridal gown of your dreams, bridesmaids dresses for your wedding party, or accessories for your wedding-day look, call Wendy's Bridal to make an appointment.

See the latest styles from ... read more

See the latest styles from the best designers in the bridal industry, straight from the fashion runway. Find the wedding dress that speaks to your individual style. Let our bridal consultants help make your wedding dreams come true with a gown from our collection of fashion forward designer bridal styles.

We have a wide variety of styles and colors to add the perfect accent to your dream wedding dress. Bring your whole wedding party today and let one of our bridal experts help find bridesmaid dresses your girls will love! With the largest selection of bridesmaid gowns offered locally, you are sure to find gowns to fit all your attendants' figures and budgets!

At Wendy's Bridal, our #1 goal is to make sure you are happy. You will work one-on-one with one of our experienced bridal consultants, enjoy our individual dressing rooms and on-site alterations by expert fitters trained specifically for wedding attire.

Call or email Wendy's Bridal to schedule your personal appointment. Let us give you the attention every bride deserves!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Allure Bridals - We have one of the the largest selections in Ohio!

Achieving the Look of Allure is about more than just the dress. On the day when all eyes are on you, feeling confident and beautiful is something every bride deserves. Whether your style is classic and traditional, or bold and dramatic, it all starts with how your wedding dress makes you feel... and nothing else feels like an Allure! Call today to schedule your personal appointment: 614-336-9100.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Dress & Attire
Wendy's Bridal Columbus is a wedding bridal shop and salon from Columbus, Ohio. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Worthington, Upper Arlington, and Dublin. Wendy's Bridal Columbus is a professional wedding bridal boutique that has been part of the Columbus, Ohio wedding industry for 30 years. We specialize in bridal gowns, bridesmaid and mother of the bride dresses