Wendy's Bridal Columbus

4.1
Value
4.2
Flexibility

I purchased my wedding gown from Wendy's Bridal in Columbus. I had an appointment and the girl helping me was very understanding to our budget. She made it a point to only show me dresses in our range and she helped me to find the perfect dress (the first one I tried on) that was in our budget and we also received an additional $100.00 off the dress. I also had my gown altered at Wendy's. She did a great job in fitting my dress, especially since I had lost about 20 pounds since I purchased the gown. It was a flawless job with the alterations and I was very comfortable in my dress the day of my wedding.

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
6339 Sawmill Rd, Dublin, OH 43017

Columbus Ohio's Premier Bridal Gown Destination

Located in Trader Joe's Centre in Dublin Ohio, Wendy’s Bridal is Columbus Ohio’s Premiere Bridal Gown Destination. Whether you're shopping for the bridal gown of your dreams, bridesmaids dresses for your wedding party, or accessories for your wedding-day look, call Wendy's Bridal to make an appointment.

See the latest styles from the best designers in the bridal industry, straight from the fashion runway. Find the wedding dress that speaks to your individual style. Let our bridal consultants help make your wedding dreams come true with a gown from our collection of fashion forward designer bridal styles.

We have a wide variety of styles and colors to add the perfect accent to your dream wedding dress. Bring your whole wedding party today and let one of our bridal experts help find bridesmaid dresses your girls will love! With the largest selection of bridesmaid gowns offered locally, you are sure to find gowns to fit all your attendants' figures and budgets!

At Wendy's Bridal, our #1 goal is to make sure you are happy. You will work one-on-one with one of our experienced bridal consultants, enjoy our individual dressing rooms and on-site alterations by expert fitters trained specifically for wedding attire.

Call or email Wendy's Bridal to schedule your personal appointment. Let us give you the attention every bride deserves!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Allure Bridals - We have one of the the largest selections in Ohio!

Achieving the Look of Allure is about more than just the dress. On the day when all eyes are on you, feeling confident and beautiful is something every bride deserves. Whether your style is classic and traditional, or bold and dramatic, it all starts with how your wedding dress makes you feel... and nothing else feels like an Allure! Call today to schedule your personal appointment: 614-336-9100.

Details
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom
Accessories: Hair Accessories, Undergarments, Veils
Wendy's Bridal Columbus is a wedding bridal salon from Columbus, Ohio. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Worthington, Upper Arlington, and Dublin. Wendy's Bridal Columbus is a professional wedding bridal salon that has been part of the Columbus, Ohio wedding industry for 30 years. We specialize in bridal gowns, bridesmaid and mother of the bride dresses