Weefan Photography

Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

Dear Wendy, Charlie, & Lauren,
Brian and I want to thank you for the AMAZING job you did at our wedding. You were so kind, flexible, and helpful. Out of all my vendors, you were the best and I really felt that you were there for me as a Bride. Besides being a photographer, you made sure I had someone to hold my bouquet, got me a drink, brought the groom and I food, and were more attentive than my venue! You made sure to get all of my must have photos and you could tell Wendy and Charlie are passionate about their jobs and getting good shots! I can't wait to see how the photos turn out and thank you for everything you did, you made our night even more special!

Weefan Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you both for your kindness it was a pleasure to be a part of your wedding!!!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
1118 Rt. 52, 2nd Fl. Suite B, Carmel, NY 10512
BLOG

Don't get married without us!

Elegant professional photography at an affordable investment is our promise to each and every couple we serve. To simplify your planning, all of our investment packages include two photographers, unlimited hours, unlimited shots, unlimited locations, Bride & Groom getting ready & reprint rights for your images. Packages ca n be changed and discounted for smaller weddings. We also offer amazing add on DJ and Video packages and we do not have any hidden fees or costs. Please take a moment to read our reviews and see what couples are saying about Weefan. Breathtaking photography is just an email away!!!

WWW.WEEFANPHOTOGRAPHY.COM

Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution Images, Matted Prints, Prints, Proof CD of All Images, ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
ENDORSEMENTS (6)
Wendy and Charlie are not only amazing professional photographers, but also some of the nicest people you will come across in the wedding business. I always enjoy working with them as they know how to get every picture imaginable but without being overbearing and burdening a bride and groom on their special day. The pictures they take are artistic and reach out to you. Because of this, they are one of a very small select group of photographers I put my name and reputation behind when reccomending them.
PROS I KNOW (187) View All 187 Pros »