Weefan Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Working with Wendy and Lauren was an absolute pleasure!

They are super friendly, pleasant, SO SO SO very helpful, I can't thank them enough ! Everyone loved them!!
They are so talented and SUPER creative with poses and ideas!!

They arrived early, accommodated our sparkler exit, even helped pin the boutineer's on the guys ........ customer service was beyond excellent, we can't wait to see the teaser photos!! I am sure they will be spectacular :) T

hey were also so easy to communicate with!! Even answered my emails while they were on a shoot out of the country!!! I am so happy I chose Weefan Photography!!!

Definitely booking them again for future events! (I've seen amazing baby photos!) Hands down, just pure awesome all around!!! Would have to provide them 5/5 Rating, without having to think about it.

All around, absolutely stellar!!
THANK YOU !!!

Weefan Photography responded with the following comments:

Christina,
Thank you so much for your kind review of Wendy & Lauren. It means so much, and as a company we are beyond blessed to have clients like you. Words could not express our appreciation for your kindness in showing our perspective clients that great photography is just part of the experience with Weefan Photography. We look forward to serving you and your new family to come!!!!
Our best wishes to you both!!!!!!

Services Used: Photography
1 person found this review helpful
LOCATION
64 Gleneida Ave, Suite 211, Carmel, NY 10512
BLOG

See our Website for this months deals!!!

Artistic, photo-journalistic style photography that includes entire wedding coverage, bride & groom getting ready, unlimited hours, unlimited locations, unlimited high resolution images and image rights. DJ, Video and Photo-booth are also available.

Ask about our non published smaller less expensive wedding packages. One price no hidden charges & free engagement sessions !!
WE OFFER THE AREAS FINEST PHOTOGRAPHY & PRICES!!!

Please visit our website for this months specials!!!

WWW.WEEFANPHOTOGRAPHY.COM

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Photography
Established: 2005
Employees: 6
Accepts: Cash, Check, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (8)
Wendy and Charlie are not only amazing professional photographers, but also some of the nicest people you will come across in the wedding business. I always enjoy working with them as they know how to get every picture imaginable but without being overbearing and burdening a bride and groom on their special day. The pictures they take are artistic and reach out to you. Because of this, they are one of a very small select group of photographers I put my name and reputation behind when reccomending them.
PROS I KNOW (194) View All 194 Pros »