Weefan Photography

Profile Picture
Nicole
1 Review
10/04/2014

Wendy and Charlie were awesome. They really captured some amazing images of our special day! I found myself looking at our wedding pictures and saying "wow I didn't even realize they were taking pictures then!!"

Weefan Photography responded with the following comments:

Nicole,
Thank you so much for this review. Our goal is to be invisible and it seems as though more and more we are hearing that we are able to do just that, while providing some great pics! Good luck in your future and please let us know if there is anything we can do for you.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
64 Gleneida Ave, Suite 211, Carmel, NY 10512
BLOG

See our Website for this months deals!!!

Professional photographers Charlie & Wendy offer unlimited hours, locations, images and a high resolution flash drive for one low price. DJ, Video & Photo-booth packages are also available.
Ask us about our lower priced, smaller wedding packages.
WE OFFER THE AREAS FINEST PHOTOGRAPHY & PRICES!!!

... read more

Ask us about our lower priced, smaller wedding packages.
WE OFFER THE AREAS FINEST PHOTOGRAPHY & PRICES!!!

Please visit our website for this months specials!!!

WWW.WEEFANPHOTOGRAPHY.COM

+/- read less
Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional
Services: 1 Event Per Day, 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res, Liabil...
Items: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards
ENDORSEMENTS (7)
Wendy and Charlie are not only amazing professional photographers, but also some of the nicest people you will come across in the wedding business. I always enjoy working with them as they know how to get every picture imaginable but without being overbearing and burdening a bride and groom on their special day. The pictures they take are artistic and reach out to you. Because of this, they are one of a very small select group of photographers I put my name and reputation behind when reccomending them.
PROS I KNOW (193) View All 193 Pros »