Weefan Photography

Weefan Photography

FREE ENGAGEMENT SESSIONS FEBRUARY!!

1118 Rt. 52
2nd Fl. Suite B
Carmel, NY 10512 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional
Services: 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement ...
Items: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, P...
About Us

A beautiful mix of elegant professional portraits and fun (follow the flow of the day) photography at an affordable price is our promise to each and every couple who give us the pleasure of being photographers at their wedding. All of our packages include two photographers, unlimited hours, unlimited shots, unlimited locations, Bride & Groom getting ready & reprint rights. Packages can be changed and discounted for smaller weddings. We also offer amazing add on DJ and Video packages and we do not have any hidden fees or costs. Please take a moment to read our reviews and see what couples are saying about Weefan. We are a Better Business A  Rated company!!  Breathtaking natural photography is just an email away!!!

FREE ENGAGEMENT SESSIONS IN FEBRUARY!!

WWW.WEEFANPHOTOGRAPHY.COM

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wendy and Charlie were awesome. They really captured some amazing images of our special day! I found myself looking at our wedding pictures and saying "wow I didn't even realize they were taking pictures then!!"

Weefan Photography responded with the following comments:

Nicole,
Thank you so much for this review. Our goal is to be invisible and it seems as though more and more we are hearing that we are able to do just that, while providing some great pics! Good luck in your future and please let us know if there is anything we can do for you.

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
Services Used: Photography
Profile Picture
Nicole
1 Review
Endorsements
Wendy and Charlie are not only amazing professional photographers, but also some of the nicest people you will come across in the wedding business. I always enjoy working with them as they know how to get every picture imaginable but without being overbearing and burdening a bride and groom on their special day. The pictures they take are artistic and reach out to you. Because of this, they are one of a very small select group of photographers I put my name and reputation behind when reccomending them.
845-742-4851
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards