Weefan Photography

Weefan Photography

Don't get married without us!

1118 Rt. 52
2nd Fl. Suite B
Carmel, NY 10512 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

Elegant professional photography at an affordable investment is our promise to each and every couple we serve. To simplify your planning, all of our investment packages include two photographers, unlimited hours, unlimited shots, unlimited locations, Bride & Groom getting ready & reprint rights for your images. Packages can be changed and discounted for smaller weddings. We also offer amazing add on DJ and Video packages and we do not have any hidden fees or costs. Please take a moment to read our reviews and see what couples are saying about Weefan. Breathtaking photography is just an email away!!!

WWW.WEEFANPHOTOGRAPHY.COM

Photos
Endorsements
Wendy and Charlie are not only amazing professional photographers, but also some of the nicest people you will come across in the wedding business. I always enjoy working with them as they know how to get every picture imaginable but without being overbearing and burdening a bride and groom on their special day. The pictures they take are artistic and reach out to you. Because of this, they are one of a very small select group of photographers I put my name and reputation behind when reccomending them.
845-742-4851
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards