Wedgewood Fallbrook

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

What can I say! I fell inlove with Wedgewood the moment I saw it, it is a very beautiful place for a wedding and with everything all set up moments before the wedding it is even more breath taking! It is also very convenient, with the ceremony, reception and pictures in on location. The banquet captain made and served Jon and I are plates which was one less thing for us to tackle. Everything turned out absolutely amazing and better than we could have imagined. I would recomend this location to everyone.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
Golf Club of California, 3742 Flowerwood Lane , Fallbrook, CA 92028
BLOG

The Perfect Fit

At the tip of North County in the upper region of San Diego is one of the top outdoor wedding venues in Southern California. Wedgewood Wedding and Banquet Center at the Golf Club of California in Fallbrook provides you with the elegant San Diego wedding location you have been looking for, at a low price that you won’t believe.

Some of ... read more

Some of the spectacular features of our Fallbrook (North San Diego) wedding location:

• Wedding packages that are a fraction of the cost of other North County wedding venues
  • Just a short drive from San Diego and minutes away from the ocean
  • Just to the west of Temecula wine country
  • Public accessibility; you do not have to be a member of the club to have your wedding at Fallbrook!
  • The banquet hall and adjoining patios overlook the course’s lake and the surrounding mountains
  • Fireplace and 30-foot ceilings in the banquet hall

Call us today or visit our website to begin planning your journey towards your Wedgewood wedding! You can also visit us on Facebook.

+/- read less
Details
Maximum capacity: 200
Wedding services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
PROS I KNOW (2)
Wedgewood Fallbrook is a wedding venue, ceremony site, and banquet hall from San Diego, CA. We service weddings throughout the local area, including San Diego, Fallbrook, and Temecula. Wedgewood Fallbrook is a professional wedding venue, location, and ceremony site that has been part of the San Diego wedding industry for 30 years. We specialize in destination weddings, beach weddings, banquet halls, wedding location, ceremony location, all-inclusive wedding packages, affordable weddings, wedding planning