Conveniently located near the new Highway 4 Bypass in Brentwood is one of the most exquisite Northern California wedding venues, Wedgewood Wedding and Banquet Center at The Golf Club of Brentwood.
When you drive up the grand, palm tree-lined entrance, you might think you're visiting a celebrity's mansion instead of your wedding venue. The high-end aesthetics don't end there - marry your beloved under the Italian-style rotunda with white columns topped with an ornate, wrought-iron dome!
After your ceremony, lead your guests into the banquet room. Besides the bride and groom, they'll have plenty to look at - two full walls of floor-to-ceiling windows showcase the lakes and waterfalls that surround the clubhouse.
With crown moulding and neutral two-toned walls, your wedding colors will burst from every source! Dance the night away on the spacious built-in dance floor under the wrought-iron chandeliers. If this sounds like the Northern California wedding you've dreamed of, Wedgewood Brentwood is your perfect fit!
- Capacity: 300
- Ceremony: Outdoor gazebo with wrought-iron dome
- Reception: Grand banquet room
- Views: Mount Diablo, lush landscape, waterfalls, lakes
- Lush ceremony patio with large stone fountain
- Floor to ceiling windows on two walls of the banquet room
- Fabulous setting just to the east of Mount Diablo
- Wooden bridge over the lake
- Private bridal changing room
- Exclusivity - we host one event at a time