Weddings-Bodas

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I'll make this short and sweet....Words can't express how blessed I am to have met Marcia Almeida. She is professional and prepared for anything... believe me, I was a mess, but she knows what she is doing. When preparing for your wedding you have to make so many decisions and you want all of them to be the "right" decision, for us, it was Marcia. Her words had meaning and love, and my guests are still commenting on how she incorporated so many things from our lives in our service. Thank you Marcia for everything, I will forever be grateful.

Services Used: Officiant
LOCATION
P O Box 501, Montclair, NJ 07043

Congratulations on your engagement! Planning your wedding, vows renewal or civil union ceremony is an exciting and emotional time. The ceremony is a public declaration of your love and commitment to each other, and your ceremony should be a true reflection of who you are as a couple.

Working together, we can create a ceremony that ... read more

Working together, we can create a ceremony that will reflect your joy and love. We can prepare a script for the ceremony, revising it as often as necessary to make sure the ceremony is exactly as you envision it.

As an Interfaith Minister-Celebrant, I have been trained to officiate civil, religious, non-denominational and multicultural ceremonies. My goal is to create a ceremony that completely reflects who you are. Since each couple has a unique vision for their ceremony and brings a unique set of customs and traditions to the table, no two ceremonies are alike.

I am bilingual and can officiate your wedding in Spanish, English or using both languages. I also have experience co-officiating ceremonies with other officiant if that is the best way to create the perfect ceremony for you.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Officiant
Event Types: Anniversaries, Christenings, Engagement Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Quinceaneras
Established: 2008
Weddings-Bodas is a wedding Officiant from New Jersey. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Northern New Jersey, New York City, and New Jersey Shore. Weddings-Bodas is a professional wedding Life-Cycle Civil Celebrant that has been part of the New Jersey wedding industry for 6 years. We specialize in Spanish, English and bilingual ceremonies