Weddings-Bodas

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Leticia
02/28/2015

I cannot begin to describe the level of professionalism Marcia provided us the day of our wedding. Her words during the ceremony were so moving that some of our guest used her quotes for captioning their pictures. She gave me great ideas for our ceremony and given the tight timeframe we were under, we were able to come up with a romantic yet intinmte ceremony. Marcia even provided the cards to read aloud our vows!

Services Used: Officiant
LOCATION
P O Box 501, Montclair, NJ 07043

Congratulations on your engagement! Planning your wedding, vows renewal or civil union ceremony is an exciting and emotional time. The ceremony is a public declaration of your love and commitment to each other, and your ceremony should be a true reflection of who you are as a couple.

Working together, we can create a ceremony tha t will reflect your joy and love. We can prepare a script for the ceremony, revising it as often as necessary to make sure the ceremony is exactly as you envision it.

As an Interfaith Minister-Celebrant, I have been trained to officiate civil, religious, non-denominational and multicultural ceremonies. My goal is to create a ceremony that completely reflects who you are. Since each couple has a unique vision for their ceremony and brings a unique set of customs and traditions to the table, no two ceremonies are alike.

I am bilingual and can officiate your wedding in Spanish, English or using both languages. I also have experience co-officiating ceremonies with other officiant if that is the best way to create the perfect ceremony for you.

Details
Services:: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious, Single Religion
Religious affiliations: Anglican, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Hindu, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormo...
Weddings-Bodas is a wedding Officiant from New Jersey. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Northern New Jersey, New York City, and New Jersey Shore. Weddings-Bodas is a professional wedding Life-Cycle Civil Celebrant that has been part of the New Jersey wedding industry for 6 years. We specialize in Spanish, English and bilingual ceremonies