Weddings-Bodas

Weddings-Bodas

P O Box 501
Montclair, NJ 07043 | map
Services: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious Cere...
Religious affliliations: Buddhist, Christian (no denomination), Christian - A...
About Us

Congratulations on your engagement! Planning your wedding, vows renewal or civil union ceremony is an exciting and emotional time. The ceremony is a public declaration of your love and commitment to each other, and your ceremony should be a true reflection of who you are as a couple.

Working together, we can create a ceremony that will reflect your joy and love. We can prepare a script for the ceremony, revising it as often as necessary to make sure the ceremony is exactly as you envision it.

As an Interfaith Minister-Celebrant, I have been trained to officiate civil, religious, non-denominational and multicultural ceremonies. My goal is to create a ceremony that completely reflects who you are. Since each couple has a unique vision for their ceremony and brings a unique set of customs and traditions to the table, no two ceremonies are alike.

I am bilingual and can officiate your wedding in Spanish, English or using both languages. I also have experience co-officiating ceremonies with other officiant if that is the best way to create the perfect ceremony for you.

Photos
Weddings-Bodas is a wedding Officiant from New Jersey. We service weddings througout the local area, including Northern New Jersey, New York City, and New Jersey Shore. Weddings-Bodas is a professional wedding Life-Cycle Civil Celebrant that has been part of the New Jersey wedding industry for 6 years. We specialize in Spanish, English and bilingual ceremonies
201-657-4304
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire