Weddings of Hawaii

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

All I can say is WOW!
I organized my parents vow renewal and from the beginning, Weddings of Hawaii was amazing. I had a lot of questions to ask and they responded to all of my inquiries quickly and answered all my questions which made the whole process a little less stressful!
The day went exactly as planned, the limo picked us up from our hotel and took us to the beach we selected. We had the ceremony at Makapu'u beach which was AMAZING. The ceremony itself was great! My expectations of the day and the location were unexpectedly BLOWN AWAY! I was very nervous about the whole day as I was responsible for organizing it and I couldn't have been happier. Karen made the ceremony so special and very memorable.
The photographer was also very talented and I would suggest spending the extra to have him come along. I have some photography back ground and he was both professional and talented and the photos came out beautifully.
I would definitely recommend Weddings of Hawaii to anyone who wants a magical day :)

Services Used: Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
LOCATION
PO BOX 26475, Honolulu, HI 96825

Hawaii's Premier Wedding Planner, Since 1978!

For over a quarter of a century, Weddings of Hawaii has had the privilege to assist thousands of couples with their wedding and vow renewal plans. As the most respected and experienced team of professionals in Hawaii, we are committed to making this day the most sacred meaningful day of your lives. We are fully invested in you and making your w edding day dreams come true!

We arrange everything! As experts in planning, we attain the ability to make everything flow seamlessly so you can simply enjoy the moment you are in with the people that you love. We are here to help you select everything from the perfect ceremony location, to your wedding day transportation, hair and make-up, attire and even your reception, small or large. Our photography and videography services are exceptional in capturing those priceless moments that you can cherish for a lifetime. We are proud to announce our new Weddings of Hawaii Concierge. We can now assist you and your guests with the details of your trip to Hawaii! We can arrange your flights, car rental, hotel reservations and activities at the best prices possible. You can have all your plans in place before you arrive in Hawaii so you don't have to waste a minute in paradise.

Please contact us at (808) 923-4876 or Toll Free (800) 942-4554

Details
Weddings: Destination
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning
Weddings of Hawaii is a wedding planner from Oahu. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Honolulu, Maui, and Hawaii. Weddings of Hawaii is a professional wedding planner that has been part of the Hawaii wedding industry for 30 years. We specialize in wedding planning, wedding travel, photography, hair and makeup, wedding floral, concierge