Weddings by Sandy

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Our officiant Rev. Sandy Bearden absolutely exceeded our expectations. She made you feel like she was only planning your ceremony despite having multiple ceremony commitments. Sandy is well-spoken and delivered a phenomenal ceremony for me and my husband. To shed light on Sandy's character, she was so compassionate and flexible when we needed to reschedule our wedding due to my mother passing away unexpectedly and even constructed a special memorial piece for our ceremony to honor my mother. If you want a ceremony that is unique and specially created for you than Sandy is the BEST choice. Thanks again!!

Services Used: Officiant
LOCATION
P.O. Box 3921, Frederick, MD 21705

I do, I DO's

Weddings by Sandy is a group of wedding officiants who pay great attention to the details.  Our clients say, we are with you every step of the way, creating unique, interesting and captivating ceremonies that literally give you a magical moment, making you feel like your ceremony is the only one on our calendar.  One phone call and let us set your crazy wedding mind at ease!

We officiate ceremonies in the states of Maryland, West Virginia, Northern Virginia, DC and Pennsylvania.  We offer several services that are too numerous to mention here, but as a brief overview here are the basics:

Fees can start as low as $300 for elopement services.  Most ceremonies average around $600 with rehearsals and travel costing extra.  We will come to a location that is more than 2 hour away, but if an over night stay is required,  a hotel room is requested so we can accomodate you and your wedding needs.  A $150 deposit holds your date.

Fees included research on cultural, social and spiritual ideas, booking and holding your date and of course the ceremony.
If you are active duty military or getting ready to deploy please ask about a discount, giving a discount as a way of thanking you for your military service.

Rehearsals are an option I strongly recommend if you have more than 4 people involved in your wedding. Rehearsal fees start at $175 and must be scheduled in advance.  If you choose not to rehearse, a rehearsal guide will be provided, to assist you through the process.

Meeting you and your fiancee to get your vision of your ceremony is essential.  Vows are prepared based on what you choose to share with your officiant.  A draft is emailed to you for your approval and together we work to get the words and the emotional elements appropriate for your ceremony to be memoriable.  We will meet with you as many times as necessary.  Phone calls and emails are unlimited.

On the day of your ceremony, if you don’t have an event planner, we can provide one for you for a resonable fee.   If not, your officiant will do their best to direct your guests to the right spot,  make sure everyone turns off their phones, everyone is in place and the guests stand when the bride enters the room.  Your officiant will ensure you get through your vows; and try to keep you calm.  Your officiant is also available for a blessing prior to sitting down to eat at your reception.

Because there are so many officiants available, there is back up just in case your officiant has a family emergency.  You will be taken care of at no extra charge and no drama.

Please consider Weddings by Sandy your resource for all of your wedding needs.

We are available for other life ceremonies such as baby blessings, new business blessings and funerals

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Officiant
Event Types: Christenings, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials
Established: 2004
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (32)
Rev. Sandra Bearden of Weddings by Sandy was my wedding officiant. She did a fabulous job and I would recommend her to anyone who wants a ceremony their way. She has a book of poems, rituals, vows, sample wedding ceremonies that really helps you to create a wedding ceremony that's meaningful and personal. Jennifer Garcia
PROS I KNOW (158) View All 158 Pros »
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (3)
Weddings by Sandy is a wedding Officiants from Baltimore, MD. We service weddings throughout the local area, including West Virginia, Pennsylvania, and Virginia. Weddings by Sandy is a professional wedding Officiants that has been part of the Baltimore, MD wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in authentic, personalized ceremonies