Weddings by My-Dung

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We reached out to My-Dung about six months before our wedding. Even though ours was a relatively small wedding with around 100 guests, it was going to be mixing two cultures (American/Vietnamese) so we knew it would be a little more challenging than your average wedding. We were primarily looking for somebody who could be a day-of coordinator and speak both English and Vietnamese, and My-Dung was one of the few people we found that fit the bill. Even though we didn't realize it at the time, it was also really important we find somebody who understood Vietnamese culture and wedding practices, and i think we were just lucky that My-Dung happened to have those skills as well. Based on all the positive reviews we were ready to hire her after an initial Skype chat, but she invited us to a face-to-face meeting first just to make sure she was really the right coordinator for us. We decided she was and promptly hired her. Over the intervening six months we kept in contact with My-Dung. We would ask her basic wedding questions, get vendor recommendations, and even have her review vendor contracts sometimes. She was always available via email or phone to answer our queries, usually getting back to us within a day or two (even though i'm sure she was busy with many other things). As our wedding date got closer and the stress started to ramp up, My-Dung put together a detailed wedding schedule/timeline for us that mapped out exactly what would be happening throughout the day. Once the day finally arrived, everything was planned so well, and My-Dung was coordinating things so well, that we were able to just relax and enjoy the day. On the day of, we didn't have to worry about things like setup, teardown, etc. - My-Dung had it all covered. She also helped lead the Vietnamese tea ceremony for us which ended up being a very memorable part of the day. The day went great, and we were very happy with the result. We would definitely recommend My-Dung to others.

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Westminster, CA 92683

"Helping You Start Your Happily Ever After"

Although planning a wedding is a lot of work and takes a lot of time and energy, it is definitely a wonderful bonding experience for the bride & groom-to-be.  That’s why My-Dung specializes in wedding day-of-coordination to ensure that the bride & groom’s vision of their dream wedding are carried out and that they’re able to enjoy their wedding day worry and stress-free.

Wedding Day-of-Coordination Services consists of:

*Preparation for your Wedding Day:
-Initial consultation to explain the planning & coordination process
-Unlimited email communication from date of contract
-Unlimited phone communication from date of contract
-Advice on how to personalize your wedding and how to stay within your budget
-Assistance with drafting of reception program
-Two weeks prior to the ceremony, all vendors listed on the contract will be contacted to verify details of their services
-Contact all vendors listed on the contract to finalize any payment due and to confirm arrival and set-up times one week prior to the ceremony

*Your Special Wedding Day:
-Up to 10 hours of service on your wedding day
-Manage wedding vendors per your instructions
-Manage wedding party
-Manage vendor & decor setup at reception site
-Provide Bridal Emergency Kit – aspirin, energy bars, mints, sewing kit, hairspray, safety pins, etc.
-Set up and break down table numbers/names, escort cards, favors, toasting flutes & serving set per your instructions
-Coordinate entertainment and all announcements/events during reception
-Ensure payment of vendor tips & balances
-Return personal or rented items as agreed upon in advance to their owners

+/- read less