Weddings by My-Dung

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Kim
01/24/2015

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about MyDung and her dedication to her work. My husband and I got married late January this year and when we think back to the best day of our lives- we really have to thank our Day of Coordinator. From the beginning, she helped us get organized, offered her wedding expertise, and responded all our questions- no matter how random or how complicated. As we got closer to the day, I was able to relax knowing that she was going to be able to work with all the vendors and to carry out the vision we had for our wedding.

She handled our 14 hour wedding with professionalism and care, she truly loves what she does and I don’t know anyone who could do it better. From our traditional Vietnamese tea ceremony at home (which she facilitated), to our outdoor ceremony/cocktail hour at Cypress Hotel, and finally to our banquet reception for 280 people, she took care of all the details. As promised she was the first one there and the last one to leave.

My husband and I truly appreciated her presence and assistance with of our wedding. The day following our wedding, my husband said that she was the best decision and that he was so glad that we were able to book her. She was a pleasure to work with and I would recommend her to any bride. You will not regret booking with MyDung!! :)

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Westminster, CA 92683

"Helping You Start Your Happily Ever After"

Although planning a wedding is a lot of work and takes a lot of time and energy, it is definitely a wonderful bonding experience for the bride & groom-to-be.  That’s why My-Dung specializes in wedding day-of-coordination to ensure that the bride & groom’s vision of their dream wedding are carried out and that they’re able to enjoy their wedding day worry and stress-free.

Wedding Day-of-Coordination Services consists of:

*Preparation for your Wedding Day:
-Initial consultation to explain the planning & coordination process
-Unlimited email communication from date of contract
-Unlimited phone communication from date of contract
-Advice on how to personalize your wedding and how to stay within your budget
-Assistance with drafting of reception program
-Two weeks prior to the ceremony, all vendors listed on the contract will be contacted to verify details of their services
-Contact all vendors listed on the contract to finalize any payment due and to confirm arrival and set-up times one week prior to the ceremony

*Your Special Wedding Day:
-Up to 10 hours of service on your wedding day
-Manage wedding vendors per your instructions
-Manage wedding party
-Manage vendor & decor setup at reception site
-Provide Bridal Emergency Kit – aspirin, energy bars, mints, sewing kit, hairspray, safety pins, etc.
-Set up and break down table numbers/names, escort cards, favors, toasting flutes & serving set per your instructions
-Coordinate entertainment and all announcements/events during reception
-Ensure payment of vendor tips & balances
-Return personal or rented items as agreed upon in advance to their owners

+/- read less