Weddingofyourdesire.com by Carol J. Merletti

Profile Picture
Rosemary
1 Review
07/12/2014

Carol was fantastic ... Couldn't ask for a better JP ... I would definitely recommend her to anyone who is looking . It was a great pleasure working with her

Services Used: Officiant
LOCATION
45 Lillian Road, Malden, MA 02148

Creator and Author of the Wine, Box, and Love Letter Ceremony

As your Massachusetts Justice of the Peace, I want your ceremony to be a memorable event for you, as well as your family and friends.  I am happy to sit with you to help you plan for your special day, answer any questions that you may have, and to help you personalize a ceremony that fits your style and wishes.

I have had the pleasure ... read more

I have had the pleasure of marrying over 850 couples at some of the most unique places in Massachusetts, including lots of weddings at Fenway Park, as well as during a Celtics Game. I am also the creator and author of the Wine, Box, and Love Letter Ceremony.

I WELCOME EVERYONE! I will always happily perform all ceremonies.  It does nto matter what your religion or culture is -- it does not matter if if it is a ceremony for a same sex couple -- it does not matter if you want your pets to take part in your ceremony -- I am open minded and happy to help anyone who wishes to be married.

+/- read less