WeddingFavors.org

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Ashley
02/14/2015

I ordered my favors from here after looking at about 10 other sites and they had the best price and reviews! We ordered the heart wine stoppers and they are great quality I love that they came in a plain white box I found labels on vistaprint that worked perfectly!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts
LOCATION
New York, NY 10118
BLOG

Thousands of unique wedding favors at wholesale pricing!

WeddingFavors.org is your destination for finding your perfect favor fast. Our 'Favor Finder' allows you to search through thousands of favors by color, price, season and event. Find 'Pink' wedding favors for a 'summer' 'wedding' that are under '$1.99'. It's really that simple. Don't waste hours, or days, of your time searching through pages of favors hoping to come across the perfect favor, we have it for you right here, just set your search and there it is!

We have a huge selection of wedding favors to help you offer that perfect 'Thank You' to your family and friends. Here's a small selection of some of our most popular products and categories:

We offer up to 40% off retail prices, discounts on shipping and even free shipping and a host of other sales, coupons and promotions. Don't waste your time surfing other sites when you can come find perfect wedding favors fast at weddingfavors.org. Your time is valuable, let our Favor Finder do the work.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Favors & Gifts
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, Memorials, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 2004