Wedding Vows and Promises

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Bethany
09/27/2014

We live out of state but were getting married in Cincinnati and I received Starla's information from our event coordinator that she was one of the best in Cincinnati!! She responded quickly to emails and sent all the information a bride and groom should need for their big day, along with agreeing to meet me at the hotel I was staying while in town for work. She met me at 8-9p on a week night and we chatted well into the later part of the evening. She's amazing and her experience shows throughout!! When my now- husband and I applied for our marriage license, the woman at the court even knew she was amazing. Amazing is definitely one of the words I would use to describe Starla. She was kind, welcoming, and very calming as it got closer to our big day. She even reviewed our wedding vows for us separately so my husband and I could share in the surprise. She's absolutely amazing and we will always hold a special part of her in our hearts forever.

Services Used: Officiant
LOCATION
Hamilton, OH 45015

Wedding Officiant

Ordained, licensed & experienced minister serving Ohio, N. Kentucky & Southeast Indiana.  Wherever your wedding, I come to you!
Custom wedding ceremonies.  Nondenominational, civil & interfaith.  Traditional or modern, theme weddings.  Any size, any style.  Indoors or out.  Elopements, second marriages & vow renewals, also.
Allow Wedding Vows & Promises help make your wedding ceremony stress-free & a beautiful memory.
Please visit our web site

Details
Services: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious Ceremony, Single Religion Ceremony
Religious affliliations: Christian (no denomination), Christian - Baptist, Christian - Catholic, Christian - Episcopalian, Christian...