Wedding video by Conlie

Wedding video by Conlie

Private Residence
Snellville, GA 30039 | map
Style: Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling, Traditional
Packages: Ceremony, DVD of Raw Footage, Edited Video, Montage ...
Liability Insurance: No
About Us

Will work with brides who are on a tight budget or need time to make payments. Packages: $800 | $700 | $500.  See details on packages at website. Specializing in producing quality wedding videos for more than 30 years. Please review prices and video samples, then compare. For more information about my service, please send an email directly to Conlie at conlies@comcast.net or call 404-518-5276. Also serving parts of Tennessee and parts of South Carolina.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

To sum up Wedding video by Conlie in one word, that word would be amazing!! Conlie captured all the love and special moments of our special day. My family and friends could not stop watching the final product over and over again! He allowed us to pick our own songs for the video and personally delivered our wedding video which had beautiful quality. I am providing a review for others to share in the talents and professionalism of Conlie. You will not be disappointed!

• Wedding: 10/14/2012
Services Used: Videography
Endorsements
To Whom It May Concern: I had the opportunity to work with Wedding Video by Conlie. Conlie was friendly, professionally dressed, punctual and reliable. I selected Conlie for my client because I loved the quality of his work and his prices were affordable. Conlie was always available to answer any and all of my questions. My client was happy with the finish product. I would recommend Wedding Video by Conlie, and will continue to use his services whenever we have events in Atlanta. Thanks Conlie Rhonda Davis – RAD Event Production, Inc.
Wedding video by Conlie is a wedding Videographer from Alanta , GA. We service weddings througout the local area, including Atlanta, Stone Mountain, and Duluth . Wedding video by Conlie is a professional wedding Videographer that has been part of the Atlanta, GA wedding industry for 30 years. We specialize in Hand held videography, multi angle shots, for weddings and special events
404-518-5276
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards