Wedding video by Conlie

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My husband and I were very particular about who we would allow the opportunity to capture one of the most important moments of our lives. After reading several stellar reviews we knew we had to go with Videos by Conlie. The quality of his work was amazing and he was nothing but professional throughout the entire day. Our wedding day was full of surprises, special moments and an exchange of contagious love yet Conlie was able to capture it all. The video was available with little wait time and surpassed both my husband and my expectations. I would definitely recommend any bride to allow Conlie to capture her special day. I put my complete trust in him and he did not let me down.
Chimere Trimble #morethansatisfied

Services Used: Videography
LOCATION
Private Residence, Snellville, GA 30039

Will work with brides who are on a tight budget or need time to make payments. Specializing in videotaping weddings for more than 25 years. Packages are available at website. For more information about my service, please send an email directly to me at conlies@comcast.net. Also serving part of Tennessee and part of South Carolina.

+/- read less
Details
Style: Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling, Traditional
Wedding events: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
Videography services: Multi. Cameras, Multi. Videographers, Raw Footage, Slideshow/Montage