Wedding Tresses

4.3
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I was married this past January 2014 at the Hawthorne Hotel and I chose Jackie Nori of wedding tresses for my hairstylist (as well as stylist for my bridal party). I couldn't have been happier with how she transformed my hair for my big day. A month or so before the wedding, she met me at my home for a trial because she knew I was under a time crunch and was stressed about how to wear my hair. I can be very picky about my hair (especially when it comes to how to wear it for my wedding day!) and she talked me through the process of determining the best style for my dress and event.
On the big day she was right on time and did everything to set my mind at ease. My bridesmaids could not have been happier with their hair, and my mother (who is a self proclaimed tomboy) looked more beautiful than ever, I've never seen her smile as much as she did that day.
I decided last minute to completely change the style that Jacki and I planned for, for a completely different updo. She was not only accommodating, she delivered on transforming my look into exactly what I desired ( but couldn't completely verbalize). I could not have been happier and I feel confident in recommending her services to anyone! She is truly a miracle worker with hair and you will not be happier! Thanks Jacki!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
200 Allens Avenue Suite 2, Providence, RI 02903
BLOG

Relax. Leave the traveling to us.

Today, it is all about you. Relax, enjoy the moment, and let us come to you on your wedding day. Pamper yourself with luxury as our professionals work to create a custom bridal hair design tailored to your personality and event style, and enhance your natural beauty with bridal makeup artistry.

Call our Bridal Specailist Autumn today ... read more

Call our Bridal Specailist Autumn today to see if your date is available!  781.585.0600

...Relax.  Leave the traveling to us.  It will be our pleasure.

Imporoper Bostonian Best of Wedding Hair 2013

Winners of the 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012 Brides Choice Award

Bride's Magazine Editor's Pick 2011

Nominated Best of Boston 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012

Featured Author on Wedding Aces.com .

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Jacki Norrie is a Featured Expert Author on Martha Stewart Weddings and Wedding Wire's Blog....Wedding Aces . Follow her as she keeps brides up to date with all things Beauty and Health.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Wedding Tresses is an on location company - In other words, we come to you.  We have Studios in both Massachusetts and Rhode Island that are used for the purposes of Trial Runs.  When it is time to practice the  bridal hair style and bridal makeup brides have the choice of which Studio she would like to come to.  Wedding Tresses Massachusetts Studio, our base of operations, is located south of Boston, north of Cape Cod near Plymouth on Main Street in Plympton. 2010 welcomes the opening of our Wedding Tresses Boston Studio located on famed Newbury Street.   Our Rhode Island Studio is located on Allens Avenue in the Seaport area of  Providence.  Brides also have the option of choosing  to have us come to them for the practice Trial Run at her location (home, hotel, venue or office).  In short, Wedding Tresses is wherever the bride needs us to be.

...Relax.  Leave the traveling to us.

Wedding Tresses  was founded by  professional hair-stylist Jacki Norrie as a way to fill a need within the community.  For twenty three years Jacki has worked with brides and noticed a stark difference between brides who travel to a salon and those who have the salon travel to them: Stress. Brides who have their beauty experts come to them are significantly more relaxed and restful than those who battle traffic, crowded salons, and short time factors. It was also noticed that the experts themselves were more relaxed and had more patience if things got harried.

There are few salons in this region who offer brides a choice.  Wedding Tresses was created for  this reason. By letting us come to you, we  help you create an atmosphere of happiness and relaxation on your wedding day, after all, this  should be the most joyous day of your life.  Wedding Tresses is the only company offering both bridal hair and makeup devoted to On Location wedding services.  We are not a salon that offers bridal beauty services as an extra; this is what we do.  Because of that, brides receive the best in the business with the most attention to detail.  Our artists skills are honed to perfection weekly with continuous exposure to the many faces and hair textures of our diverse community. We have learned tricks and techniques to ensure On Location is indeed the stress-free alternative.

The Wedding Tresses Team of Artists is made up of professional Hair Designers and Makeup Artists.  Each of the  Makeup Artists has dedicated their careers to perfecting their skill in wedding makeup application and honing their ’eye’ by training with some of the top makeup artists in the industry and  working for makeup giants Clinique, Channel, Estee Lauder and MAC on the famed Newbury Street in Boston.  Each of the Hair Designers  has dedicated a significant portion of their training throughout their careers to formal occasion hair design and have emerged as  top wedding hair designers in Boston and Newport.  They are routinely booked a year in advance with the most well known wedding planners securing their services for their brides early in the planning process.

We love working with brides and being a small part of their special day, and it shows. We have been honored by being awarded Improper Bostonian Best of Wedding Hair 2013!!   And by winning the 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012 Bride's Choice Award, and chosen as the Bride's Magazine Editor's Pick for 2011,  we have been nominated for Best of Boston in 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012, and our reputation has allowed founder, Jacki Norrie, to been chosen by Martha Stewart Weddings and Wedding Wire as a national expert in bridal beauty and health.  Our work is featured on the cover and in the pages of Seacoast Weddings 2012 and 2013, and in Southern New England Wedding Guide 2009, 2010 & 2011 and has been featured in Real Simple Wedding Magazine 2010, The Knot, Cape Cod Bride Magazine, Bliss Celebration Guide and Newport Weddings. In addition, Jacki is routinely called upon to offer her thoughts by the media, most notably the New York Times, the Boston Globe, Wedding Aces.com, and the MA and RI Wedding Guides. We were invitational hair and makeup providers for the movie, Bride Wars, and are often called upon by the Fox Morning Show and The Knot.

...Relax.  Leave the traveling to us.  It will be our pleasure.

Be sure to follow Jacki Norrie as she Blogs for Wedding Wire as a Beatuy and Health Expert on WeddingAces.com....

+/- read less