Wedding Treasures Bridal & Tuxedo

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I purchased my wedding dress and the bridesmaid dresses from Wedding Treasures in Castle Rock, CO. I had such a great experience with them. Heather and Erin made trying on dresses so fun. They were respectful of my price point and my style. They were very hands-on and made sure they every little detail went as planned! We had an absolute blast working with them! Our dresses were on time and in perfect shape for the wedding. Heather is also a master at size measurements! My dress fit so well that I did not need any further alterations besides my bustle! I would highly recommend them. In fact, I already have, and my friend used them for her dress and bridesmaid attire already as well!

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
333 Perry Street , Castle Rock, CO 80104

Wedding Treasures Bridal & Tuxedo is located in the Courtyard in Beautiful Downtown Castle Rock, Colorado.

We carry bridal gowns, bridesmaid dresses, flower girl dresses, along with offering tuxedo rental.  We have an extensive line of fresh water pearls along with jewelry, tiaras, veils, and accessories for your wedding day.  Bachelorette and Bachelor favors are available personalized with several options from tank tops to bathing suits for your honeymoon!
Bridal Appointments
Your wedding dress purchase is one of the most exciting and important decisions of your big day.  At Wedding Treasures we want to insure you get the full attention of one of our amazing bridal consultants, for this reason appointments are required for all brides wishing to try on out designer gowns.
303-660-0200

Current list of designers include
 Allure Bridal and Bridesmaids, Alfred Angelo Bridal and Bridesmaids, Disney Fairytale Weddings, Essense of Australia Bridal, Modern Vinatge Bridal and Bridesmaids, Maggie Sottero Bridal,  Sottero & Midgley Bridal, and Casablanca Bridal!

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Dress & Attire
Event Types: Anniversaries, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Bridal Showers, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 2002
Employees: 5
Accepts: Cash, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (13)
Wedding Treasures goes the extra mile in assisting brides with the selection of their dress as well as tuxes, bridesmaid's dresses, and any other needs you have for your Special Day! I highly recommend them!
Wedding Treasures Bridal & Tuxedo is a wedding gown boutique from Castle Rock, Colorado. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Denver metro, Denver, and Colorado Springs. Wedding Treasures Bridal & Tuxedo is a professional wedding dress boutique that has been part of the Denver wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in creating a memorable bridal gown shopping experience featuring designer bridal gowns.