Wedding Treasures Bridal & Tuxedo

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Samantha
09/28/2013

I could not have asked for a better dress shopping experience. I got my dream dress for a very reasonable price and Heather made me feel like a queen who had won the lottery when I said yes to the dress.

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
333 Perry Street , Castle Rock, CO 80104

Wedding Treasures Bridal & Tuxedo is located in the Courtyard in Beautiful Downtown Castle Rock, Colorado.

We carry bridal gowns, bridesmaid dresses, flower girl dresses, along with offering tuxedo rental.  We have an extensive line of fresh water pearls along with jewelry, tiaras, veils, and accessories for your wedding day.  Bachelorette and Bachelor favors are available personalized with several options from tank tops to bathing suits for your honeymoon!
Bridal Appointments
Your wedding dress purchase is one of the most exciting and important decisions of your big day.  At Wedding Treasures we want to insure you get the full attention of one of our amazing bridal consultants, for this reason appointments are required for all brides wishing to try on out designer gowns.
303-660-0200

Current list of designers include
 Allure Bridal and Bridesmaids, Alfred Angelo Bridal and Bridesmaids, Disney Fairytale Weddings, Essense of Australia Bridal, Modern Vinatge Bridal and Bridesmaids, Maggie Sottero Bridal,  Sottero & Midgley Bridal, and Casablanca Bridal!

+/- read less
Details
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Flower Girls, Groom, Groomsmen, Ring Bearers
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
ENDORSEMENTS (13)
Wedding Treasures goes the extra mile in assisting brides with the selection of their dress as well as tuxes, bridesmaid's dresses, and any other needs you have for your Special Day! I highly recommend them!
Wedding Treasures Bridal & Tuxedo is a wedding gown boutique from Castle Rock, Colorado. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Denver metro, Denver, and Colorado Springs. Wedding Treasures Bridal & Tuxedo is a professional wedding dress boutique that has been part of the Denver wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in creating a memorable bridal gown shopping experience featuring designer bridal gowns.