Wedding Treasures Bridal & Tuxedo

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I am so glad I bought my wedding dress from Wedding Treasures! My matron of honor purchased her dress from Wedding Treasures and I was very impressed with the service that they gave her. I made them my first stop and while I did go to other shops, I went back to Wedding Treasures for the dress of my dreams. The customer service is beyond amazing. Heather, the owner, is very straightforward with timelines on when you should get your dress, and advises on sizing and such very well. Two of my four bridesmaids and my flower girl have purchased dresses from Wedding Treasures, and Heather wasn't even phased when my matron of honor told her she was pregnant and would be quite along by my wedding. She recommended a beautiful gown, and a size and she even had a couple shops for alterations in mind. I picked up my dress the other day, and I am currently in a leg cast to my knee, and both Heather and Erin (one of her associates) helped me into the dress and were very accommodating with the process. I cannot enough kind things about the folks in this shop and I will recommend them to anyone that needs a dress for a wedding or event. You cannot get any better for the service and price!

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
333 Perry Street , Castle Rock, CO 80104

Wedding Treasures Bridal & Tuxedo is located in the Courtyard in Beautiful Downtown Castle Rock, Colorado.

We carry bridal gowns, bridesmaid dresses, flower girl dresses, along with offering tuxedo rental.  We have an extensive line of fresh water pearls along with jewelry, tiaras, veils, and accessories for your wedding day.  Bachelorette and Bachelor favors are available personalized with several options from tank tops to bathing suits for your honeymoon!
Bridal Appointments
Your wedding dress purchase is one of the most exciting and important decisions of your big day.  At Wedding Treasures we want to insure you get the full attention of one of our amazing bridal consultants, for this reason appointments are required for all brides wishing to try on out designer gowns.
303-660-0200

Current list of designers include
 Allure Bridal and Bridesmaids, Alfred Angelo Bridal and Bridesmaids, Disney Fairytale Weddings, Essense of Australia Bridal, Modern Vinatge Bridal and Bridesmaids, Maggie Sottero Bridal,  Sottero & Midgley Bridal, and Casablanca Bridal!

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Dress & Attire
Event Types: Anniversaries, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 2002
Employees: 5
Accepts: Cash, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (13)
Wedding Treasures goes the extra mile in assisting brides with the selection of their dress as well as tuxes, bridesmaid's dresses, and any other needs you have for your Special Day! I highly recommend them!
Wedding Treasures Bridal & Tuxedo is a wedding gown boutique from Castle Rock, Colorado. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Denver metro, Denver, and Colorado Springs. Wedding Treasures Bridal & Tuxedo is a professional wedding dress boutique that has been part of the Denver wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in creating a memorable bridal gown shopping experience featuring designer bridal gowns.