Wedding Treasures Bridal & Tuxedo

Wedding Treasures Bridal & Tuxedo

333 Perry Street
Castle Rock, CO 80104 | map
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of t...
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarm...
About Us

Wedding Treasures Bridal & Tuxedo is located in the Courtyard in Beautiful
Downtown Castle Rock, Colorado.

We carry bridal gowns, bridesmaid dresses, flower girl dresses, along with offering tuxedo rental.  We have an extensive line of fresh water pearls along with jewelry, tiaras, veils, and accessories for your wedding day.  Bachelorette and Bachelor favors are available personalized with several options from tank tops to bathing suits for your honeymoon!

Bridal Appointments
Your wedding dress purchase is one of the most exciting and important decisions of your big day.  At Wedding Treasures we want to insure you get the full attention of one of our amazing bridal consultants, for this reason appointments are required for all brides wishing to try on out designer gowns.
303-660-0200

Current list of designers include
 Allure Bridal and Bridesmaids, Alfred Angelo Bridal and Bridesmaids, Disney Fairytale Weddings, Essense of Australia Bridal, Modern Vinatge Bridal and Bridesmaids, Maggie Sottero Bridal,  Sottero & Midgley Bridal, and Casablanca Bridal!

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you Wedding Treasures Bridal & Tuxedo for great customer services, pricing and care start to finish of our special event. Heather and her staff went the extra mile for me in so many ways. They provided a loaner dress for me to try on and ordered the dress I wanted from the designer they carried in house. Then they provided a great tailor to finish the dress alterations. Lastly, the week of, Heather and her staff steamed my dress for me. A million thanks to your quality services.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Dress & Attire
Profile Picture
Private User
Endorsements
Wedding Treasures goes the extra mile in assisting brides with the selection of their dress as well as tuxes, bridesmaid's dresses, and any other needs you have for your Special Day! I highly recommend them!
Wedding Treasures Bridal & Tuxedo is a wedding gown boutique from Castle Rock, Colorado. We service weddings througout the local area, including Denver metro, Denver, and Colorado Springs. Wedding Treasures Bridal & Tuxedo is a professional wedding dress boutique that has been part of the Denver wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in creating a memorable bridal gown shopping experience featuring designer bridal gowns.
303-660-0200
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards