Wedding Films By Austin

Profile Picture
Daniel
1 Review
06/04/2011

My wife and I were blown away with the job Austin did. Everyone who has seen our wedding video says hands down it's the best they have ever seen. I couldn't imagine it would ever be as good as it was. Our photographer was also great, but as he was four times the price of Austin was as our videographer seems ridiculous. It should of been the other way around. We have been told by multiple people that they watched there wedding video once, but look at their pictures every year. For us we do look at our pictures occasionally, but we watch our wedding video on our anniversary and then some each year. You won't find anyone better in my opinion.

Services Used: Videography
LOCATION
Los Angeles, CA 90405

Weddings by Austin offers professional and creative movies that capture the unique story and spirit of your Special Day.

Each project is given a personal and creative touch, granting you more than just a video… but a creative, conceptualized, and soulful capture of your wedding experience that you will want to revisit time and time again. From composition, color, music, each element is carefully considered and integrated to portray the full story of your day.

+/- read less