Take advantage of our historic setting for your important meeting or event. Celebrate your company or family milestone in our charming private function rooms or award winning gardens. Or simply be refreshed by a plate of good food, a cozy fire and friendly service. Come soon. We've set a place for you.
From daring attack to hospitable acts, the site of our colonial style inn holds a significant place in America’s history.
• Served as a ferry crossing from late 1600s until 1834
• Site of inn / tavern for colonial travelers
• Where General George Washington and his troops made the famous crossing
• Site of 1817 Bernard Taylor Homestead
• Popular landmark inn opened by the Haven Family in the 1930s