Washington Celebrations - Live Musicians, Professional DJs, Elegant Lighting

Profile Picture
Caressa
1 Review
12/02/2012

The Washington Celebrations group was amazing! I am not a lighting professional so I couldn't quite articulate into words exactly what I wanted, yet somehow out of what I was able to express the outcome was as if they were on the inside of my mind as they brought my dreams into fruition. As a former Miss America, lots of people have expectations of what your wedding day should be like, they expect everything to be first class and Washington Celebrations exceeded everyone's expectations. I was told over and over again that it was the most beautiful weddings anyone has attended. Setting the mood of your special occasion begins and ends with the lighting, in the future I will use Washington Celebration for all of my lighting needs!

-Caressa Cameron- Jackson
Miss America 2010

Services Used: Lighting & Decor
LOCATION
DC 20002

Awaken Your Atmosphere

AWAKEN YOUR ATMOSPHERE!

We would be honored to be a part of your special day.  Below are services we can offer, either as stand-alone options or all packaged together for one great rate.

CEREMONY MUSICIANS

AWAKEN YOUR ATMOSPHERE!

CEREMONY MUSICIANS

All of our musicians are current and retired members of the National, Baltimore, and Richmond Symphony Orchestras, the four Premier bands of the Armed Forces, and professional freelancers.

• String Quartets, Trios, Duos, and Soloists
  • Harpists and Harp Ensembles
  • Woodwind and Brass Quintets
  • Live Jazz
  • Specialty Musicians
  • Ceremony Sound Systems

FULL SERVICE DJs

Our DJ services facilitate smooth musical transitions during your bridal party introductions and other announcements, while also seamlessly coordinating with your other vendors (photographer, catering staff).

• Ceremonies, Cocktail Hours, and Receptions
  • Multiple Sound Systems
  • Login to DJ Database Online 24/7
  • Karaoke
  • Dance Floor Lighting

BALLROOM LIGHTING & DECOR

The right kind of lighting can transform any plain room into a colorful, dramatic space.  Washington Celebrations adds the "eye candy" your guests will not soon forget!

• Uplighting
  • Cafe & String Lights
  • Pinspots
  • GOBOs / Custom Monograms (Name in Light)
  • Followspot for First Dance, Parent Dances, Toasts, and Speeches
  • Texture and Theme Lighting
  • Paper Lanterns

LIVE BANDS

Perfect for weddings, our bands add energy and excitement to any event.

• Top 40 / Dance