VUE photography

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
09/06/2014

Book her! It will be the best investment you ever make. Genya is amazing and so much fun to work with! You can tell that she truly loves what she does and that passion is what makes her photos a step above the rest. Working with Genya was a breeze she made everything so easy and the wedding day was much more fun with her there. Her bubbly personality and excitement made everyone excited about taking pictures. She even won my new husband over, who hates having his picture taken. Genya is not afraid to get on the ground or get stepped on by dancing guests to get the perfect shot, and I loved how excited she would get when she would get an idea for a photo. After spending the day with her I feel like she is a friend more than our wedding photographer. And the photos, oh my goodness, they are beyond beautiful and we got them back so quickly. She captured everything, every detail, every look, every emotion, and absolutely every photo is gorgeous. I honestly do not think there is one photo that I don’t love. Looking through them we feel like we are there all over again. I love all the little special moments that she caught and her creativity shines through. Working with Genya was better than I could have imagined and I wish we could get married again so we could do it all over again.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Atlanta, GA
BLOG

{shot to the heart...}

Hello there...My name is Genya Garrett and I’m the girl behind the camera. My love for photography began during my teenage years when I purchased my first Hasselblad and my dad built me my very own darkroom in our garage. From there, it was off to college, followed by years spent assisting photographers from Atlanta to London.  Shaped by my life experiences, passion for art, and determination...VUE was born.  It’s been 6 years now and VUE has grown beyond my wildest dreams.  Even with 100’s of events behind me, weddings never seem to lose their sparkle and uniqueness. Each one unfolds with spontaneity and endless possibilities. Fully caffeinated and armed with an infectious smile, I approach every event with enthusiasm percolating in my veins!

+/- read less