VOW Wedding Consulting

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Laura is absolutely amazing. From the moment we met, she understood my vision and was very helpful. I was extremely clueless about everything wedding but she was patient with me and answered all my questions. She introduced me to my photographer and florist. I trusted her opinion about her vendors and when I met them, we connected. Laura understood that my wedding was on a strict budget and I was afraid my wedding would be a disaster, but she reassured me that wouldn't be the case. Now to skip forward to the day of... Laura and Keara (photographer) arrived at my mom's house (where I was getting ready) and when I saw them I instantly became calm. Laura had my itinerary and explained to me what was supposed to happen at all times. When we arrived at the church things went smooth. Once the ceremony was over, my husband and I jumped in Laura's car with our photographer and headed to the South Street Seaport to take our photos. It was so much fun. They knew exactly what we wanted. Laura directed our shoot and Keara was catching each moment. I seriously don't know what I would have done without Laura. She handled everything at the venue and I didn't have to do anything. She was always on her toes. At one point we had some wedding crashers and one look at her from me is all it took. She threw them out so fast.
Laura, It was such a pleasure meeting you and working with you. Thank you so much for making our day so memorable and so easy. You know what you are doing and you do it well. I'm so happy that you are now planning your own wedding and I know that it will be an amazing event.
I can seriously keep writing about my experience but it's time for me to enjoy my husband =))

VOW Wedding Consulting responded with the following comments:

Giselle, words can not describe what it's like for me as a planner to have such delightful clients as yourself. You made my job easy in the way that you trusted my years of experience in the industry. It's crucial for a Wedding Planner to have their clients not only trust but allow them to do their job & you both did just that.

I was extremely happy with how the day went from my perspective & seeing you both shine on that night made it all the better.

Thank you both for giving me the opportunity to work with you two. I am so thrilled to hear you were so happy & I want to wish you both endless years of happiness, laughter, health & love.

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
97 Indiana Avenue, Long Beach, NY 11561
BLOG

Services available in NYC & Long Island

Congratulations on your recent engagement! Now comes the challenge - the wedding.

Your wedding should be a time for you to relax and enjoy. It's your day. But when you decide to take everything on by yourself, the stress can really start to pile up. It's time for a little help!

At VOW, we believe that you should have an effort less day. The bride, groom, family and friends won't have to worry about a thing. Everything down to the most minor detail will be handled by your experienced wedding planner.

We will bring creativity, detail and flawless organization to your event. Please browse our website for more information or call us directly for a free initial consultation.

VOW Wedding Consulting fulfills all your wedding day dreams without emptying out your pockets

VOW's Mission

About Laura

Founder Laura Nedelcu Capobianco has created a unique brand with VOW by combining her passion for detail with her specialty in vendor relations.

Working with her “V-Team” allows Laura to create within any budget, without sacrificing the little things that make your big day a spectacular experience.

To Laura, planning an unforgettable event is not really a job, it truly is her pleasure. When Laura watches a couple spend their time laughing and sharing moments with friends and family, instead of wondering “where’s the cake?” is or “who tipped the caterer?” she knows she has had a success.

Visit We VOW To Inspire Blog @ www.wevowtoinspire.com

Details
Weddings: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly / Green, Military
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning, Partial Planning
PROS I KNOW (61)
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)