Vow of Makeup

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Catherine is so great! I asked her to do my makeup 1 month before my wedding and she was sooo nice and flexible...she moved some stuff around to help me!! We never did a trial, I just sent her a picture of me and told her what I wanted. She got it! 100% exactly what I wanted and I looked great! My makeup stayed all night, into the next morning! I was so nervous the whole time she was doing my makeup and she was so sweet and kept calming me down! She also gave me a touch up pack which was awesome to have all night. I would recommend her to everyone! SHE IS AMAZING and really took her time to make sure she gave me exactly what I wanted.

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
Las Vegas, NV 89183
BLOG

On-location bridal makeup + hair, serving the Las Vegas valley

Vow of Makeup – as seen in People Magazine, US Weekly, and on E! Entertainment Television - is a premiere mobile beauty service, offering the highest quality makeup for you, at your location.  Specializing in Weddings, Engagements and Special Events, Vow of Makeup is available for any occasion – big or small.  Relax in the comfort of your own home, office, or hotel room before the big event, and let us cater to all of your beauty needs.

Our elite team of industry professionals uses the finest quality materials and products, and have been hand-selected for their skill, technique and exceptional customer service.  Available for personal primping or group pampering, every member of the party will receive individual attention.

Vow of Makeup’s celebrity-style spoiling is complete with a personalized touch up kit for all makeup services, including everything you need to look and feel fabulous all day and night!  We pride ourselves in the quality of your experience, and look forward to making your special day a memorable event.

Contact: Info@VowofMakeup.com for more information and availability.

+/- read less