Volatile Photography

Volatile Photography

Petaluma, CA 94954 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, High Resolution Images, Matte...
Liability Insurance: No

About Us

I'm a wedding and portrait photographer based in Sonoma County, within close reach to the city of San Francisco, the dramatic coastline and the admired Napa Valley. For over five years I've been photographing the lives of people in the San Francisco Bay Area. I am also available for travel worldwide, with experience in destination weddings and events. Clients most recognize my candid imagery and attention to detail. The unnoticed moments I capture help them cherish everything about their wedding day, event or life experience. I offer a wide variety of packages and products, and can accommodate both the film and digital lover. While weddings are my focus, I also love providing artistic portraiture, romantic engagements and intimate maternity photos. No matter what I may be shooting, my heart and soul is always poured into it from start to finish. Currently, I reside in Petaluma with my cat Cleo and my dog Lewey. When I'm not busy with a camera, you'll probably find me outdoors enjoying my other passion: Mother Nature.

707-888-4522
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards