Volatile Photography

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
1+ year ago

Kristy of Volatile Photography is truly the best photographer a person could ever dream of. Kristy exceeded every expectation I had. She quickly responded to every email I sent her. She was extremely helpful in answering all the questions I had about the wedding day and I trusted all the feedback she gave me. She was flexible and understanding through the entire planning process. She took time to come to the wedding venue the night before at the rehearsal to get familiar with everybody in the wedding party and family members whom she would be shooting the following day. She scouted the best locations for pictures and made sure everything was set with the venue coordinator. She did all of this in such a natural and comfortable way that I was completely confident about the wedding day. The day of the wedding, she arrived early and was extremely helpful in keeping the time schedule we had planned. She managed all of my family and bridal party in such a professional and easy going way that not only were we able to get all the shots we wanted, but everyone enjoyed every moment of the process. Kristy is fun and makes everyone feel comfortable having their picture taken. During the ceremony and after, Kristy fit in so easily to every situation and never interrupted a single moment, although each important moment was captured. And then came the photographs. I will never be able to do justice in words the beauty of my wedding pictures. I have hundreds of stunning images that capture the love, emotion, fun, and beauty that was present at my wedding. There are so many candid pictures of the most meaningful moments of that day that I will be able to treasure forever.

I am eternally grateful for Kristy and all of the photographs I have of my special day. She is simply the best there is.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Petaluma, CA 94954
BLOG

I'm a wedding and portrait photographer based in Sonoma County, within close reach to the city of San Francisco, the dramatic coastline and the admired Napa Valley. For over five years I've been photographing the lives of people in the San Francisco Bay Area. I am also available for travel worldwide, with experience in destination weddings and events. Clients most recognize my candid imagery and attention to detail. The unnoticed moments I capture help them cherish everything about their wedding day, event or life experience. I offer a wide variety of packages and products, and can accommodate both the film and digital lover. While weddings are my focus, I also love providing artistic portraiture, romantic engagements and intimate maternity photos. No matter what I may be shooting, my heart and soul is always poured into it from start to finish. Currently, I reside in Petaluma with my cat Cleo and my dog Lewey. When I'm not busy with a camera, you'll probably find me outdoors enjoying my other passion: Mother Nature.

Details