Vocelles | The Bridal Shoppe

Vocelles | The Bridal Shoppe

big city style paired with small-town southern hospitality

1240 Thomasville Road
Suite 101
Tallahassee, FL 32303 | map
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Brid...
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Undergarments, V...
About Us

Simply stated, we LOVE all things bridal and most importantly we love our brides. We are the experts when it comes to bridal fashion and there is nothing we enjoy more than helping our brides style flawless wedding day looks.

At Vocelles Bridal we are committed to providing our brides with access to the best selection of designer wedding gowns from the leading designers in the industry, all while setting our customer service standards at the highest level possible. We understand just how important it is to find the perfect wedding gown, and each of our professionally trained bridal stylists are here to help you every step of the way.

We carry an extensive selection of wedding gowns, bridesmaid dresses, mother of the bride/groom attire and flower girl dresses. Additionally, you will find veils, jewelry, belts, sashes, hair accessories and undergarments.

Our collection of wedding gowns range from $800 - $3,500.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kristen and her team are like lovely wedding fairies! When I came in to select my gown, I had shopped a lot already and not found the gown that was to be mine. :) Kristen picked out a dress for me to try on, and I immediately felt like a princess and could see myself wearing it on my big day. So credit goes to Kristen for her wedding gown instinct, because it was one I would not have tried, but it ended up being the one I chose!

The ladies at Vocelles were also extremely helpful in my selection of bridesmaids dresses. I had NO idea where to begin, and they set me on the right path with a huge selection of styles and colors.

Once the dresses were chosen, I had another challenge: planning my Tallahassee wedding from my town of residence, Los Angeles! Kristen, Nicki, and team were always friendly and helpful, working mostly by email, to get swatches, order dresses, even send reminders to my bridal party and offer suggestions on how to set my MOH apart ... whatever I needed, they were always there for me.

When I think of Vocelles, I always feel happy. In addition to their chic, bright and beautiful boutique (which rivals anything here in L.A.!), gorgeous selection of gowns and excellent customer service, what I think of the most is their genuine sweetness. I was treated well, and I felt like they really care about their customers. Every bride should feel like that! :)

• Wedding: 10/20/2012
Services Used: Dress & Attire
Endorsements
Every bride should shop at Vocelles, great staff, style and service. If they dont have it, they will find it!
Vocelles | The Bridal Shoppe is a wedding dress shop from Tallahassee, Fla.. We service weddings througout the local area, including Tallahassee, Thomasville, and Valdosta. Vocelles | The Bridal Shoppe is a professional wedding dress shop that has been part of the Tallahassee wedding industry for five years. We specialize in wedding gowns, bridesmaid dresses, accessories and mother of the bride.
850-841-7663
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards