Vivid Expressions LLC

Home of the Bailey-Keen Design Collection

259 Granby Street
Suite 250 (3rd Floor)
Norfolk, VA 23510 | map
Weddings: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly / ...
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning, Partial Planning
About Us

Congratulations!  What an exciting time.  Do you have a vision for your special day?  Image your consultant creating and presenting you with color illustrations depicting your personalized wedding designs.  A beautiful glimpse into what you and your guests will experience.  Brides and Grooms are delighted to see a rendering of their wedding vision and then experience it coming to life!!

Since 2006 we've been the 1st of wedding company in the region to create "Design Television-style" drawing of your wedding designs.  We specialize in creative consulting, in-house certified floral designer for your fresh flower needs, linen, decor, set-up services, and much more.

From concept, to creation, to celebration... we will help you with custom planning & design services that our Brides say is “seamless and beautiful!"

Consulting:
- Full-service Event Consulting
- Partial Planning
- Month/Day of Coordinating

Design:
- Artistic Event Design & Decor
- Award-winning Floral Designs
- Professional Event Art Services (ex: Live Caricature Artists)

Customized services available (contact us to schedule a consultation)

* Norfolk (Near MacArthur Mall) - Design & Consulting Office

* Certified Floral Designer *

Contact us at : http://www.vividexpressions.com  or call us today 757-802-3199 (Toll free 888-878-4843)

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hello all I would like to introduce you to Janel Keen, one of the best wedding planners this side of heaven!!!!! I must admit I am a weddingholic ( I'm probably obsessed). I love everything about weddings and from my pre-teen years I have always been planning my wedding day. When my fiance and I decided to have our wedding in Virginia Beach to accommodate his elderly family members I knew that I was making a big move by having a destination wedding. I immediately became very anxious because I know everything about weddings in NY, but nothing about weddings in VA. I searched wedding wire to no avail and had a phone conference with almost every wedding planner in the Hampton Roads area. Then finally I scrolled upon Vivid Expressions. As soon as I called Janel, and expressed my dreams she immediately made them into reality!!!!! From start to finish she was professional, friendly, and very loving. As my wedding party grew from 250 to 380 people Janel was definitely challenged, but it was certainly not beyond anything she couldn't handle! She was well organized and helped me to know that once I place my trust in her everything will be alright. And indeed it was. Janel, her family, and the staff at Vivid Expression are exceptional!!!!!!!! I hope that if you are looking for the best in wedding planning that you look no further, because this team will make your dreams come true!

• Wedding: 07/20/2014
Services Used: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Endorsements
Janelle is such a wonderfully creative artist! She really works with the bride to get a feel for what she's looking for and then uses her incredible insight to turn that into reality. As an artist, she definitely has a great eye for making weddings truly gorgeous.
Associations I Belong to
Vivid Expressions LLC is a wedding Planning, Floral Design and Decor Company from Hampton Roads. We service weddings througout the local area, including Washington DC, Virginia , and North Carolina. Vivid Expressions LLC is a professional wedding Designer, Planner, and Consultant that has been part of the Virginia Beach, Norfolk wedding industry for 2006 years. We specialize in Consulting, Planning, Design, Fresh Flowers, Decor, Artwork, and more
757-802-3199
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards