Vivid Expressions LLC

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Hello all I would like to introduce you to Janel Keen, one of the best wedding planners this side of heaven!!!!! I must admit I am a weddingholic ( I'm probably obsessed). I love everything about weddings and from my pre-teen years I have always been planning my wedding day. When my fiance and I decided to have our wedding in Virginia Beach to accommodate his elderly family members I knew that I was making a big move by having a destination wedding. I immediately became very anxious because I know everything about weddings in NY, but nothing about weddings in VA. I searched wedding wire to no avail and had a phone conference with almost every wedding planner in the Hampton Roads area. Then finally I scrolled upon Vivid Expressions. As soon as I called Janel, and expressed my dreams she immediately made them into reality!!!!! From start to finish she was professional, friendly, and very loving. As my wedding party grew from 250 to 380 people Janel was definitely challenged, but it was certainly not beyond anything she couldn't handle! She was well organized and helped me to know that once I place my trust in her everything will be alright. And indeed it was. Janel, her family, and the staff at Vivid Expression are exceptional!!!!!!!! I hope that if you are looking for the best in wedding planning that you look no further, because this team will make your dreams come true!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
LOCATION
259 Granby Street, Suite 250 (3rd Floor), Norfolk, VA 23510

Home of the Bailey-Keen Design Collection

Congratulations on this exciting time in your life.  Image your wedding consultant presenting you with custom-made color illustrations depicting your wedding designs.  A beautiful glimpse into your special.

Since 2006 we've been the 1st wedding company in the region to create "Design Television show-style" drawing of your wedding designs.  Brides & Grooms are delighted to see a rendering of their wedding vision and then experience it coming to life!  We specialize in Planning, Collaborating, and Coordinating Consulting with Brides, Grooms and Event Hosts.  In addition, we offer Creative Design Consulting services, In-house Certified Floral Designer services for your fresh flower needs, Linen services, Room decor, set-up services, and more in other customized packages.  *Customized Proposal and Design/Planning Classes may also be available in addition to:

Consulting:

Full-service Event Consulting (Limited availability)

*Partial Planning (Collaborating & Coaching)

Month/Day of Coordinating

Design:

Complete Artistic Event Design Service

Award-winning Floral Designs

Professional Event Artist Service - Based on Artist Availability (example: Caricature Artist, Henna Artist, etc.)

From concept, to creation, to celebration - contact us today to schedule an Appointment  for your Complimentary Initial Consultation for details about our services and if they are the right for your wedding.

Contact us at : http://www.vividexpressions.com  or call us today 757-802-3199 (Toll free 888-878-4843)

+/- read less
Details
Events: Ceremony, Reception
Services: Day-Of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
Wedding: Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military
Planners: 2
ENDORSEMENTS (19)
Janelle is such a wonderfully creative artist! She really works with the bride to get a feel for what she's looking for and then uses her incredible insight to turn that into reality. As an artist, she definitely has a great eye for making weddings truly gorgeous.
PROS I KNOW (107) View All 107 Pros »
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Vivid Expressions LLC is a wedding Planning, Floral Design and Decor Company from Hampton Roads. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Washington DC, Virginia , and North Carolina. Vivid Expressions LLC is a professional wedding Designer, Planner, and Consultant that has been part of the Virginia Beach, Norfolk wedding industry for 2006 years. We specialize in Consulting, Planning, Design, Fresh Flowers, Decor, Artwork, and more